How do I click this?

<input type="submit" value="Vote for vCorp" name="submit">

Im trying to click that. Ive used the getobjbyname and those functions, but kept returning "0", Anyone know?

Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

<input type="submit" value="Vote for vCorp" name="submit">

Im trying to click that. Ive used the getobjbyname and those functions, but kept returning "0", Anyone know?

:D

:D

Not enough info to help you since you showed no code.

Your submit button might be in a frame, you might be using improper syntax...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

#Include <IE.au3>

$IE = _IECreate("http://z14.invisionfree.com/vCorp/")
_IEImgClick($IE, "http://www.xtremetop100.com/votenew.jpg")
$fgobn = _IEFormGetObjByName($IE, "submit")
MsgBox(0, "", $fgobn)

Edited by AzKay

#Include <IE.au3>

$IE = _IECreate("http://z14.invisionfree.com/vCorp/")
_IEImgClick($IE, "http://www.xtremetop100.com/votenew.jpg")
$fgobn = _IEFormGetObjByName($IE, "submit")
MsgBox(0, "", $fgobn)
Submit is not a form name in the HTML you posted.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Submit is not a form name in the HTML you posted.

Dale

Hmm, im no expert in html, all I did, was, copies the code that was corresponding to the button.

And I used a plugin thingo, that tells me the control info and stuff, most of the controls had id's except this one. it just had submit

Hmm, im no expert in html, all I did, was, copies the code that was corresponding to the button.

And I used a plugin thingo, that tells me the control info and stuff, most of the controls had id's except this one. it just had submit

It doesn't appear you've worked through any of the examples in the help file yet. See the basenote of the IE.au3 T2.0 post.

Dale

I did go through the helpfile, but it didnt help. And, it was abit hard, because, erm, everything was big, and I couldnt read anything, all the same font, size, etc.

EDIT::

Dont listen to what I just said.

Edited by AzKay