Quick Question...

Well pretty much.. I created a script for games like curve ball.. where it searches a 100 pixel box around my mouse for a color.. then locks on.. well pretty much is it hard to implement this into games like natural selection.. I was told you have to edit programs to get past VAC.. but yah....

Question 2...

In games like WOW.. many people have created speedhacks or so.. I was just wondering if anyone had tips for figuring that out.. I have a nice Unprotected MMOrpg... so i dont have to worry bout cheat detection. yet.. but yah it would be sweet if anyone is willing to teach me that...

--Harpy

Well pretty much.. I created a script for games like curve ball.. where it searches a 100 pixel box around my mouse for a color.. then locks on.. well pretty much is it hard to implement this into games like natural selection.. I was told you have to edit programs to get past VAC.. but yah....

Question 2...

In games like WOW.. many people have created speedhacks or so.. I was just wondering if anyone had tips for figuring that out.. I have a nice Unprotected MMOrpg... so i dont have to worry bout cheat detection. yet.. but yah it would be sweet if anyone is willing to teach me that...

--Harpy

I'm sure there are some general game hacking forums that would be more suited for people to teach you speedhacks/aimbots/etc.

This is more, "Show us the scripts you are working on and we can help you with the errors, forum."

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Question 2...

--Harpy

@1- No expert on this but from what i've seen VAC disables certian autoit functions (or rather hooks certian user32.dll functions form which autoit uses). So you'd have to write your own mouse movement functions...not sure you can do that in autoit or not

@2- agian not something autoit is ideal for imo, you might be able to find a packet send/recive dll or somthing that you could use but from what i understand of speed hacks, they send false positioning packets to the game server...

Okay well thanks for the support.. Does anyone know what i need to learn to make SPeekhacks for MMOrpg's? (without worrying about protection) like.. do i need C++.. or something different/

Any help would be much appreciated :D

--Harpy

a speekhack?I'll assume speedhack (or anything like it)....

You COULD do this in most languages probably(even autoit)...and C based langauge (C/C++/C#) might be eaiser for interfacing with the DLL's that your most likley going to need.

You will always have to worry about protection :D

Since this is an AutoIt Support forum though lets limit the disuccsion to AutoIt related issues.

do some googling about packet itercepting/monitoring/generating for starters and try to find yourself a forum the deals with these type of things...

Happy Trials and be good :wacko: