Forum editors to edit premade au3 GUI's

I am currently using the SciTech editor and I must say I like it a bunch but are there any form editors that will let me take a AU3 gui and edit it at all? None of them I have seen yet seem to be able to open up a AU3 file.

Thanks,

MrChris

I would also like to know this, sounds helpful, VERY helpful.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

• Developers

Haven't seen anybody trying to convert au3 GUI code to a Koda (.kcf) file yet but it should be possible... any takers ?

I have posted a KodaWrapper in the S&S forum which will enable you to update GUI's from within SciTE but a converter would be very nice ....

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

yeah that would be very nice.. i thought of making a converter but it seems like such a tedious task.. it would probably be easier if the format was ini, instead of xml like.

Assuming we are still talking about the same thing here. I was thinking of just taking some type of FORM editor and opening up a AU3 file with GUI controls in it and make changes to it....

When I typed up this question it was like 5:30 in the morning and I wasn't sure I asked the correct question in the correct context. As I thought it might have been just another noob question since I have been full of them lately.

MrChris