Folder2Folder

Well, this is my first totally done, working script.

It's pretty simple, It just moves (more like copies) files from a folder you specify and moves them to another.

It's got a save thingie so if you usually move the files to the same place (ex: a USB drive) You can just open it up and move em in a few clicks.

Also features a folder create thing, so if you wanna move the files to a folder you haven't created yet, just make a folder quick n easy.

Note: This is mainly for moving stuff to USB drives, otherwise it's not much use. :\

Folder2Folder.au3

How about Right Click ---> Copy, Right Click ---> Paste?

how bout no?

And thatsgreat, I was under the impression that FileMove only moved 1 file at a time.

Also, to move it to a USB, for Send where, just put the drive name.

My drive is H:\ so I move it to H:\. Done.

--

But whatever, It's one of my first scripts so ill consider it practice if it sucks :D

@ThatsGreat

@AutoitSmith

When i was growing up, one of the treasured quotes I learnt, was:

If you nothing useful to say, maybe it better to say nothing at all.

Alex, good first effort!

What some users here forget, is that the novices trawl this scripts n scraps forum, looking for small

simple working example scripts to learn from. I know I did, when I first came here.

BTW I like the sig image.

HardCopy

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad