saving something

yeps thats what i thoguht thanks maybe a new udf should be ini within a compiled script :D

you can use normal text documents or HTML files, or any text-based form of information really

not just INIs

Some time ago i think i saw someone post somthing in script and scraps that let you embed data into your compiled exe. This would let you do it without anything external...i can't seem to find it though...i think it was w0uter or another one of those compiled-binary-messer-arounder people :D

Edited by evilertoaster

• Moderators

Some time ago i think i saw someone post somthing in script and scraps that let you embed data into your compiled exe. This would let you do it without anything external...i can't seem to find it though...i think it was w0uter or another one of those compiled-binary-messer-arounder people :D

Talking about this?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=189472

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

nah i think that's for dll injecting...

The thing I'm thinking would just add some binary data to the compiled exe (without corrupting it) and provided a way to access it. I know people even took it to the extent of embeding whole files in there (not fileinstall but simmilar)...anyways i can't seem to find it...hummm....