RuneScape Auto-Miner

jvanegmond

Compiled version here (.exe): RuneScape Autominer

Download this version if you do not have or want AutoIt installed.

Just check it out, you know how it works. :wacko: This has been tested for over 2 months of mining, no bans or warnings whatsoever (Just a few broken pickaxes because i was sleeping on the couch).

However, I am not encouraging you to break Rule 7. I have merely written this Auto-Miner for my own personal study, and I now am providing a oppurtunity for you to learn as well. (I have to say though, i have also built this to laugh at Jagex in the face because their macroing detection system is shit.:D)

Also, If you do not feel comfortable using a Auto-Miner from past experiences. Do not use this until you are absolutely sure this will not have negative effects for you.

Right Click the color part to get a big menu with options.

This is for the game: RuneScape

Edit (Readme): I have been getting a lot of PM's asking me if I will create more macro's/miners for RS, So far, I've told everyone I'm not going to make anything for RS anymore. If you want to create your own scripts for runescape I can give you a few pointers but only when you can show me a few bits of code, if you haven't even started, don't PM. Thank you.

Miner.zip

Edited by Manadar

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Runescape's 'very good macro detection system' hasn't been able to detect this at all.. Probably, because it is not very good at all. :whistle:

Your right about that.

Runescape is made in flash, no such thing as 'Flash Macro Detection'

this script runs from startup on my PC, so my little brother is never exposed to runescape's poor quality RPGness

#NoTrayIcon
Opt('WinTitleMatchMode',2)

While 1
    Sleep(10000);Save CPU
    If WinExists("RuneScape") Then
        WinClose("RuneScape")
        MsgBox(0,'No Runescape!', "Runescape has been disabled by your administrator.")
    EndIf
WEnd

i had to Process kill it to write my reply and view this thread

Edited by Paulie

Your right about that.

Runescape is made in flash, no such thing as 'Flash Macro Detection'

this script runs from startup on my PC, so my little brother is never exposed to runescape's poor quality RPGness

#NoTrayIcon
Opt('WinTitleMatchMode',2)

While 1
    Sleep(10000);Save CPU
    If WinExists("RuneScape") Then
        WinClose("RuneScape")
        MsgBox(0,'No Runescape!', "Runescape has been disabled by your administrator.")
    EndIf
WEnd

i had to Process kill it to write my reply and view this thread

Runescape is made in Java...and for my little brother, i just blocked anything with the word runescape in it from my router's settings. but obviously that only works if you have a router :whistle: Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

its different for different routers.

On all routers, you will need to get into the router settings first. Try clicking here http://192.168.0.1 which is where it is on most routers. it will ask for a username and password. I think the default is username admin with no password on D-Links, and no username with the password admin on Linksys. Not sure about others. experiment.

On my D-Link, I clicked the Advanced tab, clicked the Filters button, selected "URL Blocking", and typed the word Runescape, and clicked Apply. but that is specific to my router, and might be different for others.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

i got an error... i have beta version of autoit installed... but when i run it it says _choosecolor is an unknown function name! can you help me with this? i know u can!

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

o nvm... it is workin now... i accidentally toggled autoit beta 2x cuz i didnt see the msgbox the first time -.- lol manadar... it would be easy to make it drop the ores in your inventory... just so u know, after every mine it would drop :whistle:

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

o nvm... it is workin now... i accidentally toggled autoit beta 2x cuz i didnt see the msgbox the first time -.- lol manadar... it would be easy to make it drop the ores in your inventory... just so u know, after every mine it would drop :whistle:

Just curious, I'm a quiet new to Runescape, why would you drop the ores??

While i'm typing this message i got a clue ... maybe for getting a higher level?

Yes, ity is exactly for getting a higer level. This dropping allows you to leave your computer mining and you go get some much needed sleep. Very useful. I never thought of dropping 1 ore at a time, i always tried to drop a entire inventory, which most of the time failed because the lower rows were hard to click...