RuneScape Auto-Miner

jvanegmond

:) I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!! This is a cool program. i have also used it for auto attacking gobbos accross from lumbridge, cause it works by colour. It could be used in other circumstances, for anything, but mining is it main use for me. you should add a second scan that will drop any items with a certain colour i.e. find light brown (ore) right click and move down to the drop button, the left click, so that xp culd be gathered fast with no need for interupptions to drop stuff.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like this program, you should check out the updated version.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;hl=Runescape

It has the drop features and a NEW GUI.

Another version will be realeased within the next few months called COMPLEX and it is a POWER Cutter, POWER Miner, POWER Fisher, and AUTO Fighter!

• 4 weeks later...

This may sound stupid but i cant get auto miner running it asks me to open prgram with internet servie or i pick one how do i open it sorry im stupid with this kinda stuff

No problem, manahoe. :)

Download the latest AutoIt from: http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfil...it-v3-setup.exe

Then create a new file: runescape.au3, and put the scripts inside. After that, double click the file and it will be executed.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you say, how you bocked it in the router???

much easier way to block runescape than mess around with router settings. just open up your hosts file (using any text editor) found at C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and simple add

127.0.0.1 www.runescape.com

job done :) no more connections to runescape at all

much easier way to block runescape than mess around with router settings. just open up your hosts file (using any text editor) found at C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and simple add

127.0.0.1 www.runescape.com

job done :) no more connections to runescape at all

yes that would work... but thenthey could just use a world switcher and... look im online

yes that would work... but thenthey could just use a world switcher and... look im online

ok then, simply just add 127.0.0.1 runescape.com to the hosts, anyhing ending in runescape.com (all there worlds i believe) would be re diverted to localhost :)

• 2 weeks later...

this is a really cool script. I just learned about how this stuff works today and I hope Manadar continues the revival of this autominer project <_<.

Working on a X/Y grid might be the best option to get the ores to drop automatically after they're mined. I've never used one of these before but is it designed to just help you play the game or level for you? Using the current autominer my character got owned by one of the random event things because all it was doing was the rock clicking; is it possible to make an autominer that goes for several hours on it's own? Or is that just a misconception? :P

But yeah, this is still fun to see work nonetheless :).

this is a really cool script. I just learned about how this stuff works today and I hope Manadar continues the revival of this autominer project <_<.

Working on a X/Y grid might be the best option to get the ores to drop automatically after they're mined. I've never used one of these before but is it designed to just help you play the game or level for you? Using the current autominer my character got owned by one of the random event things because all it was doing was the rock clicking; is it possible to make an autominer that goes for several hours on it's own? Or is that just a misconception? :P

But yeah, this is still fun to see work nonetheless :).

I'm glad you like it. However this miner is intended to help you mine. With this you could just let it do the mining and you have to handle the random events. I'm sure you could get an autominer that would bank for you as well. Although, I'm not sure what would be the best method. I'm thinking of using the mini-map to walk the user through the world, but this is something that I have not yet in-depth investigated.

Although, I still think that a player has to handle the random events. Humans just are infinitely better at understanding what is going on and what would be the best method to handle it. For example: If an ore vein starts to put out flammable gas, even if the miner could detect it, it could not accurately detect it. Thus, a gassing ore would result in the miner stopping altogether.

I'm currently looking for other games and writing bots for those. Mostly text-based games are very easy to bot using the Internet Explorer COM library.

Hey,

Just one concern.....

Why is my miner always clicking the corners of the screen?????

PS: i havn't pressed ALT+X

Well, maybe if it is just clicking the top left corner you haven't followed the instructions in the original package.

Read the instructions in the text-file I have included, especially you have to set your screen to Very Bright. (I think. Read the instructions.)

Greetings,

Manadar

Well, maybe if it is just clicking the top left corner you haven't followed the instructions in the original package.

Read the instructions in the text-file I have included, especially you have to set your screen to Very Bright. (I think. Read the instructions.)

Greetings,

Manadar

thanks manadar!!!!

now i think i got it working but its still a bit dodgy, and also does it even work on coal??????