Load a file when another program loads?

I've got no clue how to script or anything... thought I'd give it a try, I'm trying to make a program that will load when a certain program is opened, it's for a game. For example, if I loaded the internet, my program would load in the background.

Can anyone help me with this?

Also does anyone know the flag value for a system error? Playing a joke on a friend lol. :D

Edited by EverLastingPirate

Type that into your address bar at the top of your browser.

file:///C:/Program Files/AutoIt3/AutoIt.chm

or if that doesn't work this should

file:///C:/AutoIt3/AutoIt.chm

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

For a little help try this script.

Always you start 'notepad.exe' and 'calc.exe' don't run this script will start 'calc.exe'.

AdlibEnable("_CheckNotepad") ; look at helpfile for timer settings

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _CheckNotepad()
    If ProcessExists("notepad.exe") > 0 And ProcessExists("calc.exe") = 0 Then Run("calc.exe")
EndFunc

But it's essential to have a look at helpfile. Try on your own and if you get an error post your script and ask for help. Also have a look at great tutorial from Valuater.

For a little help try this script.

Always you start 'notepad.exe' and 'calc.exe' don't run this script will start 'calc.exe'.

AdlibEnable("_CheckNotepad") ; look at helpfile for timer settings

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _CheckNotepad()
    If ProcessExists("notepad.exe") > 0 And ProcessExists("calc.exe") = 0 Then Run("calc.exe")
EndFunc

But it's essential to have a look at helpfile. Try on your own and if you get an error post your script and ask for help. Also have a look at great tutorial from Valuater.

Ty man, this helped me alot, but I noticed how it pops up on the quick launch or tool bar. Forget what its called. Anyway how do I get it so it won't show/pop-up when I load my game? So it's hidden when I load the game. Edited by EverLastingPirate