INI delete row 1 read row 1

Ok i have an INI file with 20,000 rows problem is AutoIt cant handle it after row 700-720 so i have to delete the first 700 lines and set it to start at line 1.

I tried to make it just delete row 1 then read row 1 but it just returend the same result.

Can anyone think of a better solution?

i think there is a fileread/iniread limit , they put limits on stuff to prevent people from killing someones computer and youll have to talk with Jon about removing the limit for your problem atleast thats my guess :D havent been on the forums in acouple weeks

lol, well it runs great is there any way to make it so when it hits row count 500 it deletes 500 and starts at 1.

damn thats not gonna work for me. I dont want to have 23 INI files.

You don't need 23 INI files. Use the FileRead* functions.

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

i think there is a fileread/iniread limit , they put limits on stuff to prevent people from killing someones computer and youll have to talk with Jon about removing the limit for your problem atleast thats my guess :D havent been on the forums in acouple weeks

If your only answer is a guess, please don't waste people's time by posting. First, there is no limit on FileRead(), so you're spreading false information there. Second, the limit's on INI functions are not to prevent people from "killing someones computer". I don't really care if people kill their computers, that's not my responsibility. What is my responsibility, and the third place you are wrong, is that I'm the current maintainer of the INI functions, not Jon. That's not to say Jon couldn't change something but it does mean I'm more likely to do it (with sufficiently good reason).

In the future, if you are not at least 95% sure of something, don't say it. If you find yourself saying "my gues", don't say anything.

If your only answer is a guess, please don't waste people's time by posting. First, there is no limit on FileRead(), so you're spreading false information there. Second, the limit's on INI functions are not to prevent people from "killing someones computer". I don't really care if people kill their computers, that's not my responsibility. What is my responsibility, and the third place you are wrong, is that I'm the current maintainer of the INI functions, not Jon. That's not to say Jon couldn't change something but it does mean I'm more likely to do it (with sufficiently good reason).

In the future, if you are not at least 95% sure of something, don't say it. If you find yourself saying "my gues", don't say anything.

lol wow, is he doing this a lot?

Anyone wanna take a guess at who didn't receive enough hugs as a child? Perhaps people actually learn how to interact with each other from the intarweb! :D

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT