[TCP/IP] possibilities of Server & Client

I have a challenge :D

Short story why i want this:

We got different pc's of customers wich are need to been checked for virusses and spyware and all those crap from the internet. We now got a KVM switch so we can control 16 pc's with one mouse,keyboard and monitor. Nice, but it would be great if we can control it from our own working place somewhere else in the building. You got KVM IP switches but those things cost more then $2000.

So what i was thinking if i create with AutoIT a GUI/Script wich i start on a customer pc wich is starting a application so you can control this pc. (Example: RemoteAdmin http://www.radmin.com) if you start this application you can take the pc over with a viewer. I am this far i dont need to install the application but just start the server.

Problem:

The problem is i need the IP-adres of the pc. I could check this manually, but it would be nice it could be transfered over the network to its own "server" where i can read out the IP-adresses wich are running RemoteAdmin.

I have seen a chat program wich was made by AutoIT. So is it possible to run a script wich send specific data from that pc to a AutoIT server somewhere on the network where i can read the data, so i can use this information to take over the control of that pc?

Or if you guys have some other idea or program wich already does the job, please let me know.

I am checking it out, but it is really important that i don't need to install some software at the customers pc.

-edit-

In case of dameware Mini Remote Control, it want to install a service at the pc wich includes software.

If i run RemoteAdmin Server it only needs a dll wich i can delete later on. So no left overs are left behind.

Edited by Iznogoud

If you need assistance in building something, you can check my TCP Post for TCP information regarding AutoIt. I have made a remote server, User-defined, and AutoIt-Functionality, but both are remote and do not show the moniter.

Contact gafrost on GUI design, and windows graphics manipulation, I believe he is the guy. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.

AutoIt Smith