Cant find readme file...

Ok im new to this program how do i make the script so then i press buttons it records and i could run script so then it repeats all i did. Or where could i find readme step by step how i do all things about this.

Ok im new to this program how do i make the script so then i press buttons it records and i could run script so then it repeats all i did. Or where could i find readme step by step how i do all things about this.

The readme which is included with AutoIt when you download and install it gives some basic explainations of how functions are used. If you are in search of tutorials for AutoIt, then check the sticky at the top of the "Scripts and Scraps" section posted by Valuater, or do a search in the forum and on the net.

Nomad :D

Download the latest version of Scite and use the included recorder (ScriptWriter or AU3Record).

Scite Download

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *