internet navigation

I'm trying to make a more accurate program to logon to a game on the internet automatically (Im new, it sounded interesting)! This is my first program and it works on this computer but I'm certain that it won't on another computer

Run ("C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
WinWaitActive("MySpace - Microsoft Internet Explorer")
send("{TAB}Mafialife.com{ENTER}")
WinWaitActive("MafiaLife.com - Watch Your Back - Microsoft Internet Explorer","http://mafialife.com")
sleep(300)
mouseclick("left", 509, 135, 1, 0)
WinWaitActive("MafiaLife.com - Watch Your Back - Microsoft Internet Explorer","http://mafialife.com/?section=login")
send("*************{TAB}********{enter}")
WinWaitActive("MafiaLife.com - Watch Your Back - Microsoft Internet Explorer","http://mafialife.com/index.cfm?section=login")
MouseClick("left", 629, 412, 1, 0)
winactive("MafiaLife [MafiaLife] Round 17 - Microsoft Internet Explorer")
MouseClick("left", 49, 225, 1, 10)

(The *asterisks* are account information, which i decided to keep hidden.

I heard that you shouldn't use fixed coordinates, but this is the only thing i could come up with

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Hi,

try using ControlClick instead of MouseClick. Use Autoit Window toll for getting the control-Ids.

Good luck!

Edit: You are using an internet game try using ie.au3 if you do not get the controlIds.

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

I put included the file IE.au3 and it gives me all kinds of errors when i try to run this

#include "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\include\IE.au3"
Run ("C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
WinWaitActive("MySpace - Microsoft Internet Explorer")
send("{TAB}Mafialife.com{ENTER}")
WinWaitActive("MafiaLife.com - Watch Your Back - Microsoft Internet Explorer","http://mafialife.com")
_IELinkClickByText("MafiaLife.com - Watch Your Back", "Login",1,1)
;mouseclick("left", 509, 135, 1, 0)
WinWaitActive("MafiaLife.com - Watch Your Back - Microsoft Internet Explorer","http://mafialife.com/?section=login")
send("*********{TAB}*********{enter}")
WinWaitActive("MafiaLife.com - Watch Your Back - Microsoft Internet Explorer","http://mafialife.com/index.cfm?section=login")
MouseClick("left", 629, 412, 1, 0)
winactive("MafiaLife [MafiaLife] Round 17 - Microsoft Internet Explorer")
MouseClick("left", 49, 225, 1, 10)

I commented out the mouseclick after _IELinkClickByText

It said that it couldn't find IE.au3 when i just put "ie.au3" so i had to put the full path

It gives me errors like im trying to use EVERY function in IE.au3 without arguments, and I'm just trying to use one. And im not sure if my first argument is correct, it tells me the object variable of the Internet.Application, but im not sure what that is

Edited by hearurscream

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Hi,

you need beta.

So long,

Mega

Try:

#include "IE.au3"
$oIE = _IECreate ("Mafialife.com")
_IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Login", 0, 1)
Send("*********{TAB}*********{enter}")

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

when i try to run this

#include "IE.au3"
$oIE = _IECreate ("Mafialife.com")
_IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Login", 0, 1)

it gives me an error saying it can't open the file IE.au3

Beta is installed

It's in C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\include

when i put the full path it gives me like 180 errors, and it gives me an error for every function that is defined in IE.au3..

Hi,

are you using Scite? You have to beta run it or toggle to beta. Alt+F5.

So long,

Mega

(Works for me)

Okay the include depends on where you put the includes. :D

you are a dream worker my man.. lol.. i toggled on beta through the start menu, but i did not thru scite, thanks so much this should make everything ALOT easier. I cannot thank you enough

you are a dream worker my man.. lol.. i toggled on beta through the start menu, but i did not thru scite, thanks so much this should make everything ALOT easier. I cannot thank you enough

:D No problem. Glad I could help.

So long,

Mega

another question

when it starts mafialife.com

it starts with a small window.. how do i make it start as a maximized window?

Hi,

quick and dirty ... put this line after the IECreate

WinSetState("", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

So long,

Mega

thnx.. i found it just as you posted it. You guys are fast here! even for 2:30 in the morning (over here anyway).

thnx.. i found it just as you posted it. You guys are fast here! even for 2:30 in the morning (over here anyway).

Hi,

in Germany it is 11:33 am. :D

Have fun with Autoit and its great forum!

So long,

Mega