Security check in game

imgsec.php.gifOk here is the game http://www.eternalwars.com/Index.php

Here is the problem . There are letters and numbers in colorized text that just cant be coppied and paisted .

How do i get around this to be able to say copy it then paste it where it needs to go . I have spent hours trying to figure this out but it is just beyond me . I have tried every program to break it down to no avail. Some help would be greatly apricated .

imgsec.php.gifOk here is the game http://www.eternalwars.com/Index.php

Here is the problem . There are letters and numbers in colorized text that just cant be coppied and paisted .

How do i get around this to be able to say copy it then paste it where it needs to go . I have spent hours trying to figure this out but it is just beyond me . I have tried every program to break it down to no avail. Some help would be greatly apricated .

The letters and numbers you are trying to copy and past are on an image, they can't be translated to text.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

• Moderators

Try searching the forums for OCR or Optical Character Recongnition.

#)

Did you see that Pic? Don't know if I'd want to write "that" OCR :D

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.