A set of questions

A few questions,

Is there a script that list what .dlls are in a process's memory? Or a script that if you enter the name of the process and the .dll name it will check against the process's list of .dlls in memory?

Is there a way to change a class name for a compiled autoit program?

Is there a way to create a Direct3d layer with autoit, or has anyone gotten a clock or something to appear properly on a Direct3d game in which ontop won't work?

Jeff

Yes I have searched.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

A few questions,

Is there a script that list what .dlls are in a process's memory? Or a script that if you enter the name of the process and the .dll name it will check against the process's list of .dlls in memory?

Is there a way to change a class name for a compiled autoit program?

Is there a way to create a Direct3d layer with autoit, or has anyone gotten a clock or something to appear properly on a Direct3d game in which ontop won't work?

Jeff

Yes I have searched.

1. I think no script has specifically done that yet, but you could try making one...

2. Looky here -http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20876

Possible yes, plausable no

3. Agian not specifically done yet...There is i beleive an autoit 3d library in scripts and scrabs though

Would any .dll call work? To see if it's in memory..

DllCall($Hack, "long", "GetModuleHandle", "str", "hack.dll")  
Else    
    SetError(-11)   
        Return False    
        Sleep(10)
         $err = @error 
        If $err = -11 Then
            Msgbox("", "", "Hack.dll is not in game memory.")
No that would only see if the dll file is in a standard driectory

Ah. Hmm'd.

What about

$Hack = DllOpen("hack.dll")
    If $Hack = -1 Then
            Msgbox("", "", "Hack.dll is not in game memory.")
                 DllClose($Hack)
                 EndIf
Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

yes. But maybe change the dll name to the exact path your trying to check.

By defualt i think it just checks your system32, windows, C:\, and script run directory. (if your script run directory was that same as the game path then there's not a problem.)

You sorta lost my simple mind, but id still like to understand what your saying. If im getting this right..

You want me to change the filename of the .dll from "hack" to the directory in which it's located?

*Side note: This is a .dll made by myself. So it isn't in a game directory, it's going to be injected into the game's memory...... As a dobule check to really make sure it's injected, im going to try and .dll call it or if someone thinks of a better idea.

Edited by Sardith

ahh ok. see a dll call won't tell you if you've injected it onto a processes memory. I don't know if there's a good way to do this with autoit yet (you may want to check out the memory read/wite functions in the scripts and scraps).

I know that OllyDbg has this ability but its a program(debugger) not a script.

Although 'injected' dlls i dont know...becuase usually you're using a sort of 'non-standard' way of linking your dll to a process so some dll list functions may not even pick it up....

Hmm, any idea where I could look at his program debugger?

Thanks. Id really like to keep it all in autoit im afraid though..

If anyone has ideas, please send them by me.

Even if they could be wrong.