background

how would I change the background like for example if I have a program that installs and I want it to change the background when it is done installing, how would I go about doing this.

PLEASE HELP

THINKS

dakota

• Moderators

how would I change the background like for example if I have a program that installs and I want it to change the background when it is done installing, how would I go about doing this.

PLEASE HELP

THINKS

dakota

Have you done a title search for background in the advanced search?... and I have to say "Huh?" to your question really if it's something other than that.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Yes I looked, but i have a program that installs and the user has a choice if they want to set the background (on therer desktop) to a pick of my logo, I want to know how to change it if they choose to do so.

• Moderators

Again, the background of what????

If it's the desktops wallpaper, then do a title search in the scripts and scraps for wallpaper in the title search I found several... If it's your GUI look at GUICtrlCreatePic() / GUICtrlDelete() / $GUI_DISABLE

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.