Random click?

Hello all,

I'm writing a cheatcode for RuneScape, but I need some help! :D

It needs to do a left mouseclick between 250 and 500ms, so it can't be detected.

What 'thing' do I have to use?

Thanks in advance,

intenSje

Edited by intenSje

Hello all,

I'm writing a cheatcode for RuneScape, but I need some help! :D

It needs to do a left mouseclick between 250 and 500ms, so it can't be detected.

What 'thing' do I have to use?

Thanks in advance,

intenSje

MouseClick("left")

Sleep(Random(250,500) ;--- cant remeber if its comma or a hyphen, jsut try it out and fix it lol

Edit: Sleep(Random(250, 500, 1)) ;--- use this one

Edited by BuddyBoy

Going to try it in a few seconds! :D

And do you also know how I can use random mouseclicks (for instance, first time it clicks at 768x531, second time it clicks 767x529)?

PS: Sorry for my bad English, it sucks! :wacko:

Edited by intenSje

Agian use random and might some arrays

Dim $y[5]
dim $x[5]
$x[0]=555
$x[1]=21
$x[2]=354
$x[3]=120
$x[4]=111
$y[0]=555
$y[1]=21
$y[2]=354
$y[3]=120
$y[4]=111
While 1
$xarraynumber=random(0,4)
$yarraynumber=random(0,4)
mouseclick("LEFT",$x[$xarraynumber],$y[$yarraynumber])
wend
Edited by rambo3889
My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

Or do it the nooby way like me lol,

MouseClick("left", whatever coord, wahtever coord, 1) ;<---- of course filll in 'whatever coord and wahtever cood with the coords you wish.

Sleep(Random(250, 500, 1))

MouseClick("left", whatever coord, wahtever coord, 1) ;<---- of course filll in 'whatever coord and wahtever cood with the coords you wish.

Sleep(Random(250, 500, 1))

And continue it like that, should work -.- lol

Use pixelsearch and then click at the arrays

Edit:

Yes read the manual as w0uter says. the help file is 1 of the best things to use. That was the way i learned alot of the autoit functions that i know

Edited by rambo3889
My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

Dim $y[5],  $x[5]
$x[0]=555
$x[1]=21
$x[2]=354
$x[3]=120
$x[4]=111
While 1
mouseclick("LEFT",$x[random(0,4, 1)],$yx[random(0,4, 1)])
wend

Shortened :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Dim $y[5],  $x[5]
$x[0]=555
$x[1]=21
$x[2]=354
$x[3]=120
$x[4]=111
AdlibEnable( "_Click" , 400 )
While 1
Sleep(100)
wend
Func _Click()
mouseclick("LEFT",$x[random(0,4, 1)],$yx[random(0,4, 1)])
EndFunc

This way it doesnt take much cpu :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]