need aimbot snapto to be tighter

$RED1 = 0x4EFFED
    If $found = "no" Then
        $pos = MouseGetPos()
        $coord = PixelSearch(($pos[0] - 50) , ($pos[1] - 50) , ($pos[0] + 50) , ($pos[1] + 50), $RED1, 20, 5); initial search area 50sq'pixels
        If IsArray($coord) = 1 Then
            MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1], 0)
            $found = "yes"
        EndIf
    EndIf
    If $found = "yes" Then
        $pos = MouseGetPos()
$coord = PixelSearch(($pos[0]) , ($pos[1]) , ($pos[0]) , ($pos[1]), $RED1, 20, 10)

MouseMove($coord[0] + 25, $coord[1], 0)
            MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1] + 25, 0)
        Else
            $found = "no"
        EndIf
    EndIf

im pretty sure the bold part needs changed, i need it to go right on the pixel if possible but its always a little left of it.

Edited by supadodger

well it should be goin 2 the pixel ... but if it isnt and its always to the left ALWAYS then just compensate on the mouse move

change

to

MouseMove($coord[0] + 5, $coord[1], 0)

just keep changing this ^^ till its where you need it

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

$RED1 = 0x4EFFED
    If $found = "no" Then
        $pos = MouseGetPos()
        $coord = PixelSearch(($pos[0] - 50) , ($pos[1] - 50) , ($pos[0] + 50) , ($pos[1] + 50), $RED1, 20, 5); initial search area 50sq'pixels
            $found = "yes"
        EndIf
    EndIf
    If $found = "yes" Then
        $pos = MouseGetPos()
$coord = PixelSearch(($pos[0]) , ($pos[1]) , ($pos[0]) , ($pos[1]), $RED1, 20, 10)

MouseMove($coord[0] + 25, $coord[1], 0)
            MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1] + 25, 0)
        Else
            $found = "no"
        EndIf
    EndIf

im pretty sure the bold part needs changed, i need it to go right on the pixel if possible but its always a little left of it.

Your code here:

$pos = MouseGetPos()

...has a comment that says it searches 50 sq pixels, but it is searching a 100 x 100 pixel square because you use -50 on the first set of coordinates and +50 on the second set. Was that intentional?

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

i got this part figured out, now im trying to figure out how to get it to do it only when i have the left mouse button down.

im trying to learn but dont know what to search for in the help file, if someone can even just point me to the right section of the help file.

Edited by supadodger

i got this part figured out, now im trying to figure out how to get it to do it only when i have the left mouse button down.

im trying to learn but dont know what to search for in the help file, if someone can even just point me to the right section of the help file.

Check out IsPressed() in the Beta help file.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law