Is there a way to script stay runned while some loop checks something, e.g.:

Global $loopend
While $loopend = 0
;check something until I end it
Wend
;here goes rest of script but it can be runned ONLY ONE
;and finnaly when I got what I want...
$loopend = 1

Bye-bye to Friday (I need some peace for thinking what I can implent in currently active projects)!

i542

edit: except if you guys be really fast, I going to sleep now...

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

HI,

you can use ExitLoop or the func OnAutoitExit().

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

HI,

you can use ExitLoop or the func OnAutoitExit().

So long,

Mega

???? I do not understand. I want to is that as two scripts have been runned but they can see variables of each othr and first is runned while seconds is runned.

;FIRST
While $loopexit = 0
;;;;;;
Wend
;SECOND
;script.

and that two scripts are runned simultaneousy (don't sure howI can write this word, possible error :D ).

i542

edit: I gonna disconnect now. Bye-bye to friday :wacko:. Peace and sea. Perfect!

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

???? I do not understand. I want to is that as two scripts have been runned but they can see variables of each othr and first is runned while seconds is runned.

;FIRST
While $loopexit = 0
;;;;;;
Wend
;SECOND
;script.

and that two scripts are runned simultaneousy (don't sure howI can write this word, possible error :D ).

i542

edit: I gonna disconnect now. Bye-bye to friday :wacko:. Peace and sea. Perfect!

You have options for two scripts to communicate, probably more than I am aware of, but here are a couple of options:

1. Common file write/read

2. StdInWrite() and StdOutRead()

3. Registry values

4. UDP/TCP networking

5. ...it's late, I'm sure there's more...

One script directly changing another's variable is not one of the options, unless you want to edit process memory, in which case you would be way too geeky to be asking this question in the first place.\

A single processor machine can't literally do two things at once, but task switching in Windows is good enough to approximate it for most of the kind of things you would do with AutoIT. Within the limits of perception of most users, two things CAN be done at once.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

You have options for two scripts to communicate, probably more than I am aware of, but here are a couple of options:

1. Common file write/read

2. StdInWrite() and StdOutRead()

3. Registry values

4. UDP/TCP networking

5. ...it's late, I'm sure there's more...

One script directly changing another's variable is not one of the options, unless you want to edit process memory, in which case you would be way too geeky to be asking this question in the first place.\

A single processor machine can't literally do two things at once, but task switching in Windows is good enough to approximate it for most of the kind of things you would do with AutoIT. Within the limits of perception of most users, two things CAN be done at once.

:D

Thanks.

i542

I can do signature me.