Hello to all!

Hello everybody. I have just downloaded AutoIT v3 and SciTe.

I have previously used ACTools, but Im still a relative beginner in the way of scripting/programming codes.

My purpose for using this program (and some people might not like this) is to write macro coding for Online RPG games. :wacko:

I want to be able to use auto keystroke insertion to simulate key-based attacks.

I need to be able to measure HP/Mana bars and have it so that when the color changes at a certain spot from red/blue to black, it can insert another keystroke to simulate using a potion.

I also would like to learn how to identify where a unique color is in a window, locate it's exact position and click on it, then move the mouse pointer up/down/right/left certain co-ordinates and simulate mouse clicks to pick up items.

On top of all of this, I would really like to be able to completely automate this process as well. :D

Complicated? For me yes - For you I dont know.

I am looking for help in this general area like what processes and functions I need to use, how to properly use them, and general scripting/programming help.

Again, Hello to all, and thank you for reading and helping. :)

Im sorry you're probably asleep by reading all of that aren't you . :D:D lol. :( Sorry.

I want to be able to use auto keystroke insertion to simulate key-based attacks.

I need to be able to measure HP/Mana bars and have it so that when the color changes at a certain spot from red/blue to black, it can insert another keystroke to simulate using a potion.

I also would like to learn how to identify where a unique color is in a window, locate it's exact position and click on it, then move the mouse pointer up/down/right/left certain co-ordinates and simulate mouse clicks to pick up items.

On top of all of this, I would really like to be able to completely automate this process as well. :wacko:

Dont they all... :D

Complicated? For me yes - For you I dont know.

Yes it is complicated, your talking serious interactive botting here, it has to be able to basically play the game for you

to clarify another thing, this forum is called "v3 SUPPORT" as in we help you do something, not do it for you,

did you bother to search the forum? maybe you might have found a bot for *mysterious game here* that does just what you want

Read the sig

EDIT:

too harsh... softened my reply

Edited by Paulie

It's quite alright guys - thank for the intro.

W0uter - thanks for that - I've been reading the INF help file for a while and am creating basic code for easy game.

Valuater - Nice guide - worked wonders. Thanks a lot.

Paulie - Not asking for you to create my scripts for me. Im smart - and I like a good challenge. Im decent in proficiency with basic scripting, just never used this specific tool before. So I expect I'll be asking a lot of questions about individual commands, or what the command is for doing one particular thing. I'll do all my own coding. :D

Thank you anyways - I had done a search previously and there were a few posts but not really what I was looking for.

ANYWAYS - I have 2 questions at the moment.

Is there anyways in AutoIT beta 3.1.1.130 to create a sleep command at the end of a line without having to create a new line for the new command.

I know in previous script editors that I have used the command would be as follows

Send ("whatever text") | 500

=

Send ("whatever text")

Sleep (500)

I am looking for this to condense a current script plus make it possible to import large amounts of data from Microsoft Excel that could not be sorted to put the information in this manner.

And secondly I am currently confused about the PixelGetColor command.

I currently have the following code and it doesn't work - I must be mising some new command that Im unfamiliar with.

Func CheckBackspace()

$BackspaceCommand = PixelGetColor (208, 289)

If $BackspaceCommand = 15526360 Then

Send ("{Backspace}")

ElseIf ($BackspaceCommand > 15526361 Or $BackspaceCommand < 15526359) Then

EndIf

EndFunc

What am I missing?? (I know I couldn't find the is not equal to sign, but that's not the point)

Why does this command not seem to work.

Thank you for reading all of this and helping out.

Func CheckBackspace()

Send ("{Backspace}")

ElseIf ($BackspaceCommand > 15526361 Or $BackspaceCommand < 15526359) Then

EndIf

EndFunc

Try ElseIf without round brackets, maybe this is the reason.

Func CheckBackspace()
      Send ("{Backspace}")
ElseIf $BackspaceCommand > 15526361 Or $BackspaceCommand < 15526359 Then
       EndIf
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ù8Z·l¶¬jgºÚ"µÍ[ÈÚXÚÐXÚÜÜXÙJ
BÌÍÐXÚÜÜXÙPÛÛ[X[H^[Ù]ÛÛÜ
JBY ÌÍÐXÚÜÜXÙPÛÛ[X[HMMLÍ[Ù[
    ][ÝÞÐXÚÜÜXÙ_I][ÝÊB[[