player x and y positions

Hey guys,

I'm writing a script where the player needs to move to certain locations in the game.

I can see in the game a ppos (player position on screen?) x and y value.

as you can see on the screenshot that location is my startingposition.

Postition is displayed topleft corner.

can I use the onscreen locations to move and hereby improve my "pathfinding"?

I'm having a little problem also. The bot doesn't take the portal sometimes.

how can I check if the bot has taken the portal or not?

Hey guys,

I'm writing a script where the player needs to move to certain locations in the game.

I can see in the game a ppos (player position on screen?) x and y value.

as you can see on the screenshot that location is my startingposition.

Postition is displayed topleft corner.

can I use the onscreen locations to move and hereby improve my "pathfinding"?

I'm having a little problem also. The bot doesn't take the portal sometimes.

how can I check if the bot has taken the portal or not?

Try memory editing the game to find the addresses that contain your x,y positions then use some geometry to move your character accordingly. Also, you could try OCR'ing the numbers if you cant get them from memory.

As far as telling if you have taken the portal or not.. ask yourself this, "How can YOU tell you have taken the portal?" Is there some visual indiciation that you have changed areas? If you do go through the portal, I'm sure your x,y values will change, so that should be indication enough.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Simucal's right on memory editing. You could keep it all in autoit that way. With wOuter's memory funcations. As long as you don't need pointers/they arn't static (changing adresses). If they are, im not sure if wOuter's funcations can do pointer's if I could it's news to me, and I could really use pointers.

Pointers as in the memory editing pointers. If you need help with the memory editing and it isn't static adresses let me know.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]