Here's a Helluva Question

I am currently trying to make a code to select one of 5 options displayed on a list.

Normally would be easy except for the following.

They are always randomized every time you load them again.

There is no RGBcolor for them (the program blocks out RGB references) so I can't do a PixelGetColor.

Same problem for Pixel search, different results every time you try search even if same item is in same spot.

They are text within a picture, so there is no way to do a text search for any given item.

Any suggestions, or am I chasing the impossible?

For those who want the real details, It's the MYKO server selection screen. My AutoLauncher has to stop there because I cannot figure out an accurate to grab only 1 of those server names every time.

• Moderators

Write a ocr

Well if the Pixel Functions aren't working, how do you expect to do that?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ups your right sorry. He might could use lazycat's dll to take a image and full screen that image and searchs on that image for the ocr. but dont think that it would work

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

Post a screenshot if you can.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Here is the SS - with Window info running.

As you can see there is no window name / no control ID / no class name / no pixel colors

Even though I have that window selected and am over the colored area.

Since that list is randomized each time, how do I make a script that picks the same server each time out of that list?

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/Rauchster/MYKO_SS.JPG

Here is the SS - with Window info running.

As you can see there is no window name / no control ID / no class name / no pixel colors

Even though I have that window selected and am over the colored area.

Since that list is randomized each time, how do I make a script that picks the same server each time out of that list?

I have heard from a user before, that making a fullscreen, transparent GUI window on top of the game allows you to read the pixels beneath it. So, if that DOES work, then I would get the pixelchecksum of the server you always want it to click on, have it do a pixelchecksum of each of the Server spaces until it matches the one you have previously obtained (the server you want it to click) and you will have the mouse coordinates. Then, have it switch to the game (so the transparent window doesnt have focus) and have it click on the appropriate coordinates. I'm pretty sure this would require your game to be in windowed mode during server selection.

If windowed mode isnt an option, search for the memory addresses (if they are static) that contain the server names in the order they are displayed. Then, from there it will be easy.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)