GUIList.au3

I tried running a few more complex scripts that I found across the website and they are telling me I am missing

GUIList.au3

and

GUIListView.au3

I know they are the "include" files.

I feel like an idiot becuase I cannot find anything on the forums about it and people are talking about something about a SciEt or something like that, I just want to be able to run the damn scripts. :D

It seems like everyone here is an expert, but me. :wacko:

Edited by mike1305

Amp Energy Drink: the official sponsor of me scripting at 2AM.

Can anyone tell me why the beta version does not either overwrite the 3.1.1 or at least take over the running of scripts by default? I don't know why anyone would need 3.1.1 and 3.1.1.130 at the same time. maybe its just to confuse me.

• Developers

Can anyone tell me why the beta version does not either overwrite the 3.1.1 or at least take over the running of scripts by default? I don't know why anyone would need 3.1.1 and 3.1.1.130 at the same time. maybe its just to confuse me.

Beta is installed in a seperate directory under AutoIt3 dir, with its own Include directory.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Beta is installed in a seperate directory under AutoIt3 dir, with its own Include directory.

I uninstalled beta and changed the installation directory from \autoit\beta to just \autoit and it seems to work now. :D

Did you toggle on the beta? You can do that through the Start Menu. Go to Programs-->Autoit V3-->beta-->Toggle AU3 Beta

Whoops, I guess I missed that one! :D