How would I

Have autoit make every 2 letter combo's into a text file, then typing from the top of the list to the bottom of the list and have it switch between the the combo's every 4 seconds. If someone could help me with a starting script , because I have no clue how to do this.

quotes of conversation from sparrow and me

he wanted a prog for his dad

i am very trust worthy

1 I the the most post of any member... only developers have more.. I have given much of myself

2 all of my efforts have been to help people here... look at my scripts, and my posts... including the ones with you

3 you could donate ... just because you wanted to support Autoit.. not just to get something... you can't get burned with that idea

4 I have done every thing you have asked

5 I dont even want the money personally

is that not... trust worthy

since i have done everything you asked.... and I have asked nothing of you

My ONE requirement is you donate first ... then i will put your splash and name on every part... and remove my name

8)

how much of a donate are we talking about then?

your quote

how about the just $50 then...

listen i make over $50 and hour ( alot more )

and i have spent at least 3 full days on this

i only asked what you said... for other donations

ok?

8)

Uhh, lets see I am only 15... I had to give my birthday money to donate that $50..

*** lowered to $20 and he told me he only had $2

never saw nada

8)

NEWHeader1.png

quotes of conversation from sparrow and me

he wanted a prog for his dad

i am very trust worthy

Uhh, lets see I am only 15... I had to give my birthday money to donate that $50..

*** lowered to $20 and he told me he only had $2

Valuater,

That is just too funny. :D Keep it up.

I think Sparrowlord is posting assignments from his junior high school teacher. But that's just my gut feeling. I would love to see his face when he gets found out.

@Sparrowlord - have you ever written one line of code? You are a master manipulator. You have a future in the prison system. :D You just think you're too slick. :wacko:

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs