GUI Alarm Clock

I've always been into programming. I'm taught myself alot of web design and other things. I just found out about this programming language not to long ago, and it seems pretty awesome, yet, I can't find any good tutorial about it. Ugh. Well, anyway, onto the main point of this topic. I want to make a GUI Alarm Clock. I want to have the user choose what alarm they want, the time, and the snooze time. I'm sure this is pretty simple. and I don't want you to make one for me, I just want to know, what should I need to know, and where could I read up on them. Thanks! =]

I've always been into programming. I'm taught myself alot of web design and other things. I just found out about this programming language not to long ago, and it seems pretty awesome, yet, I can't find any good tutorial about it. Ugh. Well, anyway, onto the main point of this topic. I want to make a GUI Alarm Clock. I want to have the user choose what alarm they want, the time, and the snooze time. I'm sure this is pretty simple. and I don't want you to make one for me, I just want to know, what should I need to know, and where could I read up on them. Thanks! =]

See http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...hl=analog+clock

Regards

Gerry

The help file is great for starting basic gui's it's got tons of examples which should help you familiarize yourself with many of the functions.

Just search for guicreate then use guictrlcreate... to make buttons/imputs. To read the status of any of the controls use guictrlread.

I'd just start playing around with the sample scripts.

The help file is great for starting basic gui's it's got tons of examples which should help you familiarize yourself with many of the functions.

Just search for guicreate then use guictrlcreate... to make buttons/imputs. To read the status of any of the controls use guictrlread.

I'd just start playing around with the sample scripts.

Um, what do you mean by help file?

In my fileman (see my signatuer for a link) there is a clock with a _Time function. Here is the function just incase you missed it:

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/AutoIt%20Smith/AutoIt%20Clock.au3

Func Time()
    Local $Light = " AM", $Hour = @HOUR, $Minute = @MIN, $Sec = @SEC, $Time
    Select
        Case $Hour = 0
            $Hour = 12
        Case $Hour = 12
            $Light = " PM"
        Case $Hour > 12
            $Hour = (@HOUR) - 12
            $Light = " PM"
    EndSelect