Converting

Go to the future and get Aut2Cpp.exe from the \extras\Aut2Cpp\ folder ...

Well what kind of an awnser did you expect ...

The only way you are gonna do this if you write the C by hand.

Edited by w0uter

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

It seems to me from what I know that it would be easy to convert a compiled version of your script into any language like C by using the right decompiler. There has been some heated reparte in the forums about developing a way to convert .au3 files to C++ since AutoIt itself was written in Microsoft's version of C++. Think twice before adding to these threads:

Converting AU3 to C++

Compile C++Scripts

:D

Edited by Squirrely1

Das Häschen benutzt Radar

How do I convert autoit to C?

There is currently no way to do that. If you are intereested in programming in C/C++ but don't want to compile your programms/scripts all the time, have a look at Ch and CINT. Both are interpreters for C/C++.

Ch

Cint

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *