Embed Flash File

Hey guys,

I was looking for a way to create a GUI, and embed a flash file into it.

i have looked over the "aimbot" scripts which were posted, as they pull in a flash file from a website (much like i want to do)

however, they wont run on my system, the script errors out, with a message long the lines of - cannot execute the "ObjCreate" command.

the reason is, i have a network IP security camera, and in one of its directorys it has a .swf file, viewing this file from a web browser, results in a live viewing of current activity.

however, proxy exceptions are requied for this to function properly, and these cause other internal access issues.

the idea was, to produce an Auto IT GUI, which could embed this flash file, and keep it playing, so that activity may be monitored. with perhaps the ability to capture images every 15 seconds to a set directory with a time/date stamp.

i could then compile this, and provide it to staff who require internal viewing access, without having to teach them how to set/remove proxy exceptions.

is this possible? i can get my head around the basic interface functions (creating auto isntalls etc), however, am completely lost with the creation of a GUI.

Lets try and clarify your issue a little better. You gave great detail on the background story and what you are attempting, but actual information on your problem is a little sparse.

It doesnt seem like a GUI problem you are having but instead, a proxy problem? Is this why you cant access the .swf file from inside your AutoIt GUI?

Can you post any of the code you are working on? Explain how you would manually access the .swf file in a browser on a new machine.

EDIT: Spyro is correct... you need the BETA version to use ObjCreate. What version are you using?

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

hmm, i grabbed BETA 3.. and the script which i knew had a flash object embeded.

i have managed to "strip" away the code that i required. and have got working what i need.

Cheers for the help, i got confused as i couldnt find any info on the ObjCreate command in the help, as it is a BETA function only.

Regards

tAK