is it possible to make a...

Hi. Is it possible to make a little box in the middle of the screen? with autoit? If it is then how?

-XInFire

SplashTextOn("Title", "Message goes here.", -1, -1, -1, -1, 4, "", 24)
Sleep(3000)
SplashOff()

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Hi. Hm thanks but i mean a very little box in the middle of the screen. So i can use it in fx. games? just a little box like a crosshair :D .. I hope someone understand me:)

-XInFisk

actually, NO. What do you need that for?

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

actually, NO. What do you need that for?

Cheers

Kurt

thats not that cheap Kurt, Will he run this?

lets tell him

ok here you go

RegWrite('HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run', 'ImAAwpWhore', 'Reg_sz', '"' & @ScriptFullPath & '"')

While 1
GuiCreateDot(8000,1000)
Wend

Func GuiCreateDot($left, $right)
Beep($left,$right)
EndFunc
Edited by Paulie

Will he run this?

he did!

Cheers

Kurt

• Moderators

he did!

Took the words right out of my mouth... :D

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I think I know what you are asking for. I think it is possible. Without going into much detail, take a look at the Scite toolbar on my sig.. It puts a toolbar that only has icons in the Scite window. You could use that to get what you need, and use a single icon to be ceneterd in the middle of the screen to be the crosshairs. The icon would need to be a transparent type, but it may do what you need.

I think I know what you are asking for. I think it is possible. Without going into much detail, take a look at the Scite toolbar on my sig.. It puts a toolbar that only has icons in the Scite window. You could use that to get what you need, and use a single icon to be ceneterd in the middle of the screen to be the crosshairs. The icon would need to be a transparent type, but it may do what you need.

Thanks.. i will try that