Pixel Color

Im still sorta new at this, so please dont get frustrated...

i need to figure out how to find pixel codes, as in:

(PixelGetColor(254,87) = 14402189)

i have actually no idea what that means but i need the red part text to make it find the color red?

because i need it to search repeatedly until the color red shows up somewhere on the screen, and if it does find it, i want it to have an "If" function so that if red comes up, it does something, in my case, click a link

EDIT:also, can anyone tell me how to loop a certain part of the script?

-----------------------

Thanks Much in advanced

-------

-dont have to read this part-

To give a smaller idea, theres a game called kingdom of lothing, andi have an auto battler that clicks the main frame and press "tab" then "enter" to attack the monster,but between each repetition, i want it to search for red ( which is what color your HP turns to when you are dead) and if there is red, click the "campground" button at the top and send "rest"

---------

p.s.s. (3rd method)

There are 4 FRAMES in this web page based game, the top menue, character sheet, chat window, and main window, i am trying to get autoit to target the frame named "main" and send a url to it, in my case, it would be "http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/campgroound.php?action=rest"

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH ANY OF THESE, i would be most thankful, for i usually only turn to the forums when im stuck for more than a week

EDIT: Script

$Lag=inputbox("The Kingdom Loathing Farmer","How Long of a wait? (How much time between each attack? Default: 5000, 1000= 1 second)")
$answer = MsgBox(4, "License", "Do you wish to continue?")
If $answer = 7 Then
    MsgBox(4096, "Ok", "Action Cancled")
    Exit
EndIf
  ;Starting here is where i would likly want it to loop
MsgBox(48, "Waiting", "5 seconds to start, start timer by clicking OK")
sleep(5000)
    MouseMove(521,362,0)
    MouseClick("left",521,362,2)
send("{tab}")
send("{enter}")
sleep($Lag)
 ;and loop ending here after like 80 repititions ( usually copy and paste like 80 times to acuire this)

MsgBox(48,"DONE","I'm done")
Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Im still sorta new at this, so please dont get frustrated...

i need to figure out how to find pixel codes, as in:

(PixelGetColor(254,87) = 14402189)

i have actually no idea what that means but i need the red part text to make it find the color red?

because i need it to search repeatedly until the color red shows up somewhere on the screen, and if it does find it, i want it to have an "If" function so that if red comes up, it does something, in my case, click a link

OK... first try pixelsearch instead of pixelgetcolor, it does exactly what you want

next look at this website

Online Beta Helpfile

.........woa

ok thanks, but i still dont know how to get co ordinates , or the decimal for either

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

.........woa

ok thanks, but i still dont know how to get co ordinates , or the decimal for either

If you are looking for a specific location of something that pops up in game, use the "Autoit Window Info" tool to get the location/pixelcolor, or if that doesn't work, do a screenshot, then use a graphics editing tool (photoshop/gimp) to find the location of the pixel you are attempting to work with.

$RedLink = PixelSearch(top, left, right, bottom, 0x6 digit hex color, how many different shades of red, how many steps to take (1 = every pixel in the box))

If Not @error Then

MouseClick( "left", $RedLink[0], $RedLink[1], 1, 0)

EndIf

Is that it?

ok thanks! one last question though, how do i fix this?:

While $attack < 5
    $attack = send("{tab}") and send("{enter}")
Wend

Error: Variable used without being declared

again, thank you everyone

Global $attack=0

While $attack < 5
    $attack = send("{tab}") and send("{enter}")
Wend

That should do it...

before actually using a variable, you have to let autoit know how you want to use it.

look at:

Global

Local

Dim

In the helpfile

Edited by Paulie