Wow Fishy Bot

Spo1

Okay im stuck i have fixed the Variables to the right point but its still missing once every now and then AND when it does Catch on it just Chucks it back to the Ocean can any one help fix the problem if so Tell me How

its driving me :whistle: total :) im still a Noob with this stuff

TYVM for any ones Help

Auto_Fishing_Bot.au3

Okay im stuck i have fixed the Variables to the right point but its still missing once every now and then AND when it does Catch on it just Chucks it back to the Ocean can any one help fix the problem if so Tell me How

its driving me :whistle: total :) im still a Noob with this stuff

TYVM for any ones Help

Well, I guess you win some and you lose some. To get the fish, if shift isn't working for you you might just have to have it click on the fish. Also you might want to use the Random() function just to make it a little harder to catch. Actually if I were you I just wouldn't fish at all. It's not worth getting banned for it. Besides that, fishing in WOW is boring. I have a level 59 hunter that has almost no skill in fishing.

Well not realy what i had in Mind for the help bt i still need the help for this can some one have a look at it for me..

I'm not around a computer with WoW on it, but you may be experiencing some game lag, you may want to put a sleep(100) between the shiftdown and right-click. I have a fisher but it is a little more advanced, so the code is quite a bit different. I will tell you that I have it only right-click then it left clicks on the fish to loot it. Some people shift-click when they fish, most do not, so my script incorporates alot of stuff to make it less detectable.

I'll try to check it out when I am home.

1. Log in to game (easy part)

2. Check for character seq

3. Check for bag to see if its full (you have to place your character on fishing spot)

4. Check for your hook (hook color + tooltip combo), do not check only for hook otherwise when other ppl fishing will mess up your fishing bot

5. When you got fish the tooltip will change, detect the bubble (water splash)

6. Once done left shift click on it and will catch the fish and put in the bag

7. repeat from step 3 until your bag is full.

8. Log off game and switch to next character and start from step 3

If you follow the instruction below I can gurentee you that will work 100%

1 - 75 = 2 - 3 hour

75 - 150 = 2 - 3 hour

150 - 250 = 4 - 5 hour

250 - 300 = 2 - 3 hour

Note:

Get the bait that increase your fishing skill in the begining, once done you will be ok. Always change area (this is important) when you have reach certain level. At the moment fishing is pretty much useless but I still have lvl 1 character with fishing 250 before blizzard patch the lvl req

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...