IE.au3 - Hide Contents on Page?

Can I totally hide, or preferably not load a table on a website? (the table holds 3 MBs of data, and all I am doing it using the form after the table.)

Thank you for any and all help. :whistle:

Well, there is no way to not load the table. However, you could use the HTTP UDFs to send a POST request to the http server. However, you need to know the "variables" that are used by the form. The easiest way to figure this out is to use wireshark (ethereal) to sniff a POST request when you send the form data via your browser.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Well, there is no way to not load the table. However, you could use the HTTP UDFs to send a POST request to the http server. However, you need to know the "variables" that are used by the form. The easiest way to figure this out is to use wireshark (ethereal) to sniff a POST request when you send the form data via your browser.

Cheers

Kurt

I've been researching this, Is there perhaps a way to "inject" Javascript to delete the table as the browser reads it using _IEDocWriteHTML perhaps?

Just a theory. I'll look into the Wireshark Route.

Ty for the responce.

I will need to re-write most of my program for this. :whistle: How might I login through a socket?

What I mean, is simply that. When I attempt to post, I am getting sent to the front page of the site:

Example POST Request:

Socket Created: 1576

Bytes sent: 249

HTTP Return Code: 200

HTTP Return Response: OK

Number of headers: 9

Size of data downloaded: 122 bytes

Page downloaded:

<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="0; url=http:iamone.evilfucker.com">

</head>

<body>

</body>

</html>

This was obtained After logging into the site manually and then calling the "$socket = _HTTPConnect($host)" afterwards.

I've been researching this, Is there perhaps a way to "inject" Javascript to delete the table as the browser reads it using _IEDocWriteHTML perhaps?

I don't know if that will work, but I would rather say NO. Even if you could "hide" the data you still have to download the 3 MB of data, so where is the point of hiding that data? Maybe you should describe more detailed what you are going to do...

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

What I mean, is simply that. When I attempt to post, I am getting sent to the front page of the site:

Example POST Request:

Socket Created: 1576

Bytes sent: 249

HTTP Return Code: 200

HTTP Return Response: OK

Number of headers: 9

Size of data downloaded: 122 bytes

Page downloaded:

<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="0; url=http:iamone.evilfucker.com">

</head>

<body>

</body>

</html>

This was obtained After logging into the site manually and then calling the "$socket = _HTTPConnect($host)" afterwards.

got it. :) *plays around some more.* I'll keep you updated. :whistle:

I will need to re-write most of my program for this. :whistle: How might I login through a socket?

well, if the web server requires authentication, you're in trouble as the HTTP UDFs don't support authentication.

What's the URL for your server and why is there such a large table?? Need more information about the target to help you.

Cheers

Kurt

got it. :) *plays around some more.* I'll keep you updated. :whistle:

hm... I checked that site. It seems you try to cheat on rapidshare.de by creating an automatic download tool which get's you 30 days free access....

Is that true?

From that site:

Please Help me out and download any of these files

This folder's content has been collected by TheCheeze

Everytime I can get 10,000 downloads. I get an additional 30 days free. Please download up to 5 times an hour.(or more if you can switch your ip.)

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

hm... I checked that site. It seems you try to cheat on rapidshare.de by creating an automatic download tool which get's you 30 days free access....

Is that true?

From that site:

Cheers

Kurt

While it would be nice.. No, thats not what I am doing. :whistle: That site was a bogus one I threw in there for free publicity. :)

Basically, I am creating Aliases At Datapimp.com into a account.

$oIE = _IEcreate("http://datapimp.com/", 0,1) //<-- Set to visible so you can see whats going on. 
$name = "Drink." // <-- What you want the address to be
$address = "abc@123.com" //<-- Address to have the new address forward to.
$number = 9645 //<-- Number allias we are on creating.
Start()
While 1
    End()
WEnd

Func Start()
_IELoadWait ($oIE)
$Text1 = _IEBodyReadText ($oIE) 
If Stringinstr($Text1, "Log Out") Then
    _IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Log Out")
    _IELoadWait ($oIE)
    _IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Home/Log in")
    _IELoadWait ($oIE)
EndIf
_IELoadWait ($oIE)
$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE, 0)
$user = _IEFormElementGetCollection ($oForm, 0)
_IEFormElementSetValue ($user, "UserName")
$pass = _IEFormElementGetCollection ($oForm, 1)
_IEFormElementSetValue ($pass, "sPassWord")
$oButton = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "Submit") 
$oButton.click()
_IELoadWait ($oIE)
_IENavigate ($oIE, "http://datapimp.com/thedatapimp.php?t=e") //<-- direct link to page needed, instead of clicking links manually to get here.
_IELoadWait ($oIE)
$o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "addaliasform")
$o_name = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "newalias")
$o_addy = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "newpointer")
EndFunc

Func End()
$o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "addaliasform")
$o_name = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "newalias")
$o_addy = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "newpointer")

_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_name, $name & $number)
_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_addy, $address)
$oIE.document.addaliasform.submit()
_IELoadWait ($oIE)
$number = $number + 1
EndFunc

The Source of 'My Page' with all the aliases listed. (all 9000+ hence the Huge file..)

http://rapidshare.de/files/26935472/SourceForSite.txt

P.S. -- I give that site out to friends, so They can help me by downloading. :whistle: As that is all that RS.de askes for.. 1MB files downloaded up to 5 files an hour. You get 1 premium point per download.. and Get a 30 day free premium account for every 10000 collected.

P.P.S. -- The code above is the one I wrote to get the 9600 accounts.. I'm looking for a more.. realistic and speedy way to create new ones now.

Edited by jacob_1998_1999

The Source of 'My Page' with all the aliases listed. (all 9000+ hence the Huge file..)

http://rapidshare.de/files/26935472/SourceForSite.txt

The file is not available (error 404) and I cannot check anything, as I have no account on datapimp.com. I'm sorry...

Cheers

Kurt

The file is not available (error 404) and I cannot check anything, as I have no account on datapimp.com. I'm sorry...

Cheers

Kurt

Erm, I just downloaded the file to test.. Perhaps this direct link will work?

http://dl43l3.rapidshare.de/files/26935472...urceForSite.txt

(If not, Go to the Link earlier, Then Click "free" at the bottom, Then wait 20 seconds, Then Download it.

Erm, I just downloaded the file to test.. Perhaps this direct link will work?

http://dl43l3.rapidshare.de/files/26935472...urceForSite.txt

(If not, Go to the Link earlier, Then Click "free" at the bottom, Then wait 20 seconds, Then Download it.

direct link works.

That's exactly what I have done. After choosing one download server, I got the 404 error.

Cheers

Kurt

direct link works.

That's exactly what I have done. After choosing one download server, I got the 404 error.

Cheers

Kurt

Hmm, Weird on the Free thingy malfunction. :S

Anyhow. As you can see. :/ 9600+ Entries add up in download speed per submit for a new alias. Instead of the 80+ I was getting a minute when I first started. I am recieving maybe 1-2 per minute.. As I am having to download that damn 3MB source + the new source added.. Every time.

Hmm, Weird on the Free thingy malfunction. :S

Anyhow. As you can see. :/ 9600+ Entries add up in download speed per submit for a new alias. Instead of the 80+ I was getting a minute when I first started. I am recieving maybe 1-2 per minute.. As I am having to download that damn 3MB source + the new source added.. Every time.

O.K. now I understand your problem. However, I don't see any way to help you. You need to log in, so you can't use the HTTP UDFs (POST method) and the IE automation UDF does not provide a native POST method, which would not work with the current design of the UDF. So, I guess you'll have to download the whole page every time you want to add an alias. Alternatively you could simply ask the guys at datapimp if they provide an interface to their web service.

Cheers

Kurt

O.K. now I understand your problem. However, I don't see any way to help you. You need to log in, so you can't use the HTTP UDFs (POST method) and the IE automation UDF does not provide a native POST method, which would not work with the current design of the UDF. So, I guess you'll have to download the whole page every time you want to add an alias. Alternatively you could simply ask the guys at datapimp if they provide an interface to their web service.

Cheers

Kurt

Ty for the kind words. :whistle: However. The only reason I am making the accounts is to spite them.

I went to them.. Asking for help, and they laughed at me, and deleted 700 of my aliases.. So I created 10k.

Ty for the kind words. :) However. The only reason I am making the accounts is to spite them.

I went to them.. Asking for help, and they laughed at me, and deleted 700 of my aliases.. So I created 10k.

I suppose a simple solution would be to create a new account every 2k aliases made. :whistle: