Anything to binary (and Files over TCP)

Its bin some time since i actualy needed so ask something, but i'm stuck here.

I still have the problem, like most of u. To easily transfer a file. And as fast as possible.

the null char is still a problem and actualy a good solution for this isn't relaly there (like and UDF)

if seens some solitions like a script with conver.exe, but that shows up as an virus, so that sucks -.-

now is my question:

Is there anyway (maby trough a dll) to read a file and return it as binary (the 01 stuff)

The reason i want it this way is simple, I use small files that need tobe transfered so the buffer size is gonna be HUGE with all that binary.

And i'll be using a counting function to scrop it up. so like this

11100101 will become 32111. wich is already 3 chars smaller for this 1 byte :whistle:.

after sending, it will just decrypte it again and write it as binary (wich also is a problem, since i dunno how -.- )

So is there any nice guy who can make a DLL for this, or just somebody who has a better idea for transfering my jpg files :)

thanks for reading fella's

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

Use _Base64() to encode/decode your binary files. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21399

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *