Someone please post a FFXI Fishing script...

Guest Hooligan

Guest Hooligan

Can someone post a fishing bot script for FFXI? One that works for 800x600 or 1024x768? And it has autosort, and autodrop for rusty items? If not then can someone direct me to a site that has these types of things?

• 2 months later...
Guest Lucin@quezacoatl

Can someone post a fishing bot script for FFXI? One that works for 800x600 or 1024x768? And it has autosort, and autodrop for rusty items? If not then can someone direct me to a site that has these types of things?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Has anyone posted a fishing script in 800x600 or in 1024x768 if so please reply promply

• All of the fishing bots that have ever appeared on this forum sucked, and were programmed by people who knew less than some middle schoolers I worked with after a 1 semister scripting course.
  • None of the so-called experts here have any desire to write a gaming bot for FFXI.
  • In the time it will take you to reply to this thread enough to get someone to PM or send you an email of some other lame script they found that almost pretends to work, you could have learned a lot about AutoIt yourself by reading the manual to begin to program your own script to do what you need.
:ph34r:

Side note: Pretty pathetic how 6 hours after the topic started it had 275 views, huh?

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

Guest Lucin@quezacoatl

If you want good scripts for fishing on FFXI use actool you can get this program by running a search for actool on google go to the forums there and there are many that drop rusted items and even some that are more complex than ive ever seen and ive been writing scripts for 7 years

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would just add to this.

I have been on the board, quietly observing , reading and learning for the past 2 weeks. I have hesitated replying to this thread but thought I would share a couple thoughts and ideas about this FFXI Bot Ordeal

I won't re-hash the past. I know what happened here when it came to Fishing Bots.

This is what I have successfully created using Hypersnap, AutoIT v3 and PHP (and thank god for PixelChecksum() )

This is whats working:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Working Stuff

- Web Based Configuration

- Web Based Basic Logging

- Web Based Basic Stats

- Web Based Control of your Bot

The Web Control Creates an INI File which the Bot Downloads every cast cycle.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

....o Launch the Bot Even While Inside Final Fantasy. No need to exit.

....o Pause The Bot

....o Send /say, /shout, /tell and /linkshell Messages

- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Open Final Fantasy (Via PlayOnline Viewer)

- Auto Select Character, Link to Handle and Enter Game

- Proper Log Outs using the in Game Menu

- Forced Log Outs (ALTTAB x 3)

- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Logs out and back Automatically

.....o (help prolong server algorithms which hurt fishing)

- Auto Drop Rusty Items

- Auto Bazaar Rusty Caps

- Auto Sort Inventory

- Zone Reminder

- GM Tell Detection / Play Alarm (Raise Volume Slowly) / Stop Fishing

- Tell Detection / Play Alarm (Raise Volume Slowly) / Stop Fishing

- Camera Rotation

- Screenshots on important events

- Preventative Failsafe Monitoring (Reduces Failsafe usage by 80%)

- Alerts can be sent Via (Email or Cell Phone

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Developing Stuff

- Auto reply randomly to SAY and TELL messages

- Fight MOBs that are caught while fishing

- Screen Capture an Important event and uploads it to our Server.

- Advanced Fishing Stats (Fish Types,Times Caught) + Graphs

- Calendar Based on Gathered Statistics

----------------------------------------------------------------------

All I have to say is AutoIT is :ph34r: . Good job!

Now.. All it needs is ability to use DLL's to Read Memory So I can Add more features :(

Here's a question for you, does FF log chat and system info so you can pull info out of a file? Lineage is a b*tch as nothing is logged so if I want info I would have to develop some kind of OCR and it's just not worth it.

I got my bot, when using actools, to be able to recognize certain command words but it sucked. I moved to autoit and now pass commands to it through an ini file.

Not directly related to autoit, just tying in a webpage with autoit to be able to remotely issue commands or retrieve information. You would use autoit to script this type of functionality in conjunction, most likely, with the web launguage of your choice. Coldfusion for me.....

Ok.

To answer a couple questions.

1. FF does not have real time logs. Basically. All Chat Window Content is Buffered into memory, then once the 5K Buffer is filled, dumps it to a text file in the Game's Directory. So getting real time info is not possible there.

Granted. I have been reading about Xunleashed's ability to write DLL's for it and someone wrote a DLL to fetch the chat window information DIRECTLY from mrmory. So it is real time. I would love to achieve this with AutoIT.

2. AS for the Web Based Control. This is how I am doing it..

Two INI files configure the bot

config.ini = Configure wether the bot fetches the INI file locally or via the web and sone other misc stuff like paths and etc..

local.ini = All the user changeable parameter such as ON OFF options for AutoDrop, AutoSort. Pause. Etc etc.

If in config.ini you specified you wanted web based control, the script does the following just before casting

URLDownloadToFile( "yoursite.com/buildini.php", "web.ini")

Now. When AutoIT tries to download buildini.php, the web server parses the PHP before the file is downloaded. The PHP Fetches all the variables in the Database, Builds and displays and INI file (just like the local one) and saves it as web.ini

AutoIT downloads this INI file then reads it to update values just before casting

The Database is managed via a web page I made to administer the database :ph34r:

So. When I make changes on the web page. it changes the Database values, in which, the next time AutoIT fetches the INI, it will get the updated values.

Hmm. I think I lost myself in the explanation. But hope that clears it up a little

- Chazz

Edited by Chazz

• 1 month later...

Ok.

To answer a couple questions.

1.  FF does not have real time logs.  Basically. All Chat Window Content is Buffered into memory, then once the 5K Buffer is filled, dumps it to a text file in the Game's Directory.  So getting real time info is not possible there.

Granted. I have been reading about Xunleashed's ability to write DLL's for it and someone wrote a DLL to fetch the chat window information DIRECTLY from mrmory. So it is real time. I would love to achieve this with AutoIT.

2. AS for the Web Based Control. This is how I am doing it..

Two INI files configure the bot

config.ini = Configure wether the bot fetches the INI file locally or via the web and sone other misc stuff like paths and etc..

local.ini = All the user changeable parameter such as ON OFF options for AutoDrop, AutoSort. Pause. Etc etc.

If in config.ini you specified you wanted web based control, the script does the following just before casting

URLDownloadToFile( "yoursite.com/buildini.php", "web.ini")

Now. When AutoIT tries to download buildini.php, the web server parses the PHP before the file is downloaded.  The PHP Fetches all the variables in the Database, Builds and displays and INI file (just like the local one) and saves it as web.ini

AutoIT downloads this INI file then reads it to update values just before casting

The Database is managed via a web page I made to administer the database :)

So. When I make changes on the web page. it changes the Database values, in which, the next time AutoIT fetches the INI, it will get the updated values.

Hmm. I think I lost myself in the explanation. But hope that clears it up a little

- Chazz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah excellent. Thanks for the explanation of the Web Based Control. If I had thought about it enough I would have gotten it but you saved me the time.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• 3 months later...

Now, isn't it one of those fishermen again.

There ain't no fish around here. Move along.

Aren't there any other sites to post these scripts ? :lmao:

*hint hint*

The "Gaming and Bots" forum has been closed.  May its denizens find somewhere more suitable to do their elitist chat, back-stabbing and other playground antics.

Gaming questions may not be asked in the other forums unless they are phrased politely as a non-gaming question.

R.I.P.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 months later...
Guest nswanson_ss

Now, isn't it one of those fishermen again.

There ain't no fish around here. Move along.

Aren't there any other sites to post these scripts ? :)

*hint hint*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

/slap Helge. :D

I hate it when people stifle creativity...

Chazz, if you ever come back to these forums, please email me. I think this very complex script suite sounds quite interesting. If for no other reason than curiousity from a programmer's perspective, I would like to see this script suite (including the web based parts) in it's entirety... Thanks.

• 2 years later...