Picture flickers

How do I stop the flicker. The pictures are menu items. When I wand over them, the menu flickers. I tried inserting a DO loop to stop the flicker and it works for one menu item. If I select another item, the menu item will flicker. How do I stop this?

While 1
$get = GUIGetCursorInfo($form2)
if not IsArray($get) Then
    ContinueLoop
EndIf

if $get[4] = $programs Then
    guictrlsetimage($picture, "E:\NX\RESOURCES\NX\Nxmenuproghighlight.bmp")
Do
until $get[4] <> $programs

elseif $get[4] = $documents then

guictrlsetimage($picture, "E:\NX\RESOURCES\NX\Nxmenudochighlight.bmp")
Do

until $get[4] <> $documents

elseif $get[4] = $favorites then

guictrlsetimage($picture, "E:\NX\RESOURCES\NX\Nxmenufavoriteshighlight.bmp")
Do

until $get[4] <> $favorites

elseif $get[4] = $settings then

guictrlsetimage($picture, "E:\NX\RESOURCES\NX\Nxmenusettingshighlight.bmp")
Do

until $get[4] <> $settings

elseif $get[4] = $search then

guictrlsetimage($picture, "E:\NX\RESOURCES\NX\Nxmenusearchhighlight.bmp")
Do

until $get[4] <> $search

elseif $get[4] = $launch then

guictrlsetimage($picture, "E:\NX\RESOURCES\NX\Nxmenulaunchhighlight.bmp")
Do

until $get[4] <> $launch
EndIf
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

• Moderators

Do you have any example you can create that actually would show us the flicker? Using the windows standard .jpg(s) or .bmp(s)?

Edit:

What you could do is put all the pictures that belong with those menu items loaded up at the start and just disable them, then enable the new pic when hovered over at the same time disabling the old pic, then when it loses focus, do the reverse.

I've done this with some button effects with pics instead of buttons, also from what I understand Marfdaman's hover UDF's accomplish the same thing... It's in the scripts and scraps forum:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=28714&hl=

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I'll try that. Anyway, here are the menu items. I've also included a screenshot of my "OS" if you would call

it that. Right now it really sucks, but things will pick up.

EDIT : Screenshot is too big... Can't attach

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]