Pressing B & R keys

Okay, so I want this to hit B and then R on the window I have selected... Why isnt this working?

Does it work for anyone else? If so please post that it worked for you.

If I did something wrong please correct and post the edited version. I appricate it. -Phil

(Yes I'm new to this.)

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{END}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Terminate")

While 1

Sleep(50)

WEnd

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

sleep(200)

Send("{b down}")

Send("{b up}")

Send("{r down}")

Send("{r up}")

WEnd

EndFunc

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

with control send do I need to have it point to the application I'm attempting to hit B & R with? So far no luck :whistle: I'm attempting to make a script for knight online. a VERY simple target closest monster + attack script. B being the hotkey to target closest npc, and R to auto attack.

with control send do I need to have it point to the application I'm attempting to hit B & R with? So far no luck :whistle: I'm attempting to make a script for knight online. a VERY simple target closest monster + attack script. B being the hotkey to target closest npc, and R to auto attack.

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{END}", "Attack")
HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Terminate")

While 1
    Sleep(50)
WEnd

Func Attack()           ;        <-------------I ALSO CHANGED THE FUNC NAME TO ATTACK SINCE 
    $Paused = NOT $Paused ;             THE OTHER NAME WAS FROM THE HELP PAGE.  :)
    While $Paused
        sleep(200)
        Send("br") ;  HERE IS MY EDIT THAT I MADE.  -MIKE
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>TogglePause

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate
oÝ÷ Øp¢¹uú+â+j{azÇ+h¥éÞvz-z¦·¬±çD46§v+mÊ¢ë[­ºÛ­ºÛ­ºÛ­ºîØ¥"Þ²ÇÐÚ¨§J­Âä±»­¬{*.®¦yƧky§méÊÆÞx)­ë,yÛ(ªè¢·
.Ûr¥ê®¢Öëªê-æئzÊ^®Ç¢wV¢é]Ê°j{Zd{+ajئ·¬±çhÇ°¢é]±éÝ¢wªº[®«¨µÊ&©Ýjëh×6
HotKeySet("{END}", "Attack")

Func Attack()
     Send("br")
EndFunc
Edited by mike1305

Amp Energy Drink: the official sponsor of me scripting at 2AM.

as for hotkey i wouldnt mind just every 5seconds or so i would like b then r to be pressed, and possibly considered direct imput from the keyboard i suppose, if possible & the task is hard. then i may have some money on paypal i could offer as a tip.

well while the game is running it has xtrap (gamesecurity)_1139

and it runs a diagnostic b4 launching with it. I'm aware there r other macros out for what im intending on doing, but their hard to find. it allows archers to sit down and attack from that 1 spot at the same time. I've yet to find it, so i figured i'd take a crack at making 1 myself. if there is a way to make it direct imput with autoit v3 that would be awsome otherwise its back to google i go -.-

If the game actually has that kind of protection I guess that people do this kind of stuff all the time...interesting. :whistle: if you ask me it takes all the fun out of it...why not just press b then r really fast on your own? reaching over and finding the END button doesnt seem much easier! :)

Amp Energy Drink: the official sponsor of me scripting at 2AM.