ToolTip when mouse over AutoIT tray icon

I'm doing some processes that take a long time to complete but I don't want some msgbox or spash text in the way. I can have the Traytip come up at the beginning and end of the process, but I want a mousover effect like GUICtrlSetTip but for the system tray icon. If you mouse over it now it just shows the name of the script that is running. Any way to change that? I can't find anything like that in the SciTE help files.

How Beta is it? I'm not a huge fan of using beta's into productions. How long till this beta becomes production?

This is a fallacy. The difference between "stable" and "beta" is in a beta you have to contend with a handful of new bugs while old bugs are fixed. In a stable, you have to live with old bugs. This rule doesn't hold true for every program but it does hold true for those that are actively in development.

The moral of the story is, don't look at a label to determine the stability of software, look at the frequency of releases and development activity to determine whether or not the software is stable. The beta version of AutoIt is significantly more stable than the supposed stable version.