Can someone make a very basic script for $5

All you have to do is make an automatic program which bets specified bets automatically after specified spins of a roulette wheel.

For example

bets $1 after 2 spins,

If losses bet, bets $2.

If wins bet, bets $1 again.

I will provide you with all the details.

You can contact me at dilpreetshrm@yahoo.co.uk

Edited by prince

Either learn to use AutoIt or go to www.rentacoder.com

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Click the link in my sig (below my post) for AutoIt 1-2-3 to learn AutoIt.

(I think this was mentioned in your previous thread.)

#)

Hey guys.

Now please don't spoil this post as well.

BigDOD - I have been to rentacoder and bid on a coder In the mean time I am also lookig for someone who can do the job quickly for me.

nfwu - thx for the tutorial. But its too much to start and finish everything today. Need is urgent.

All you have to do is make an automatic program which bets specified bets automatically after specified spins of a roulette wheel.

nfwu - thx for the tutorial. But its too much to start and finish everything today. Need is urgent.

The need is urgent... to make an auto-gambler??? :)

Dude, get some professional help with your addiction problem! :whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

ANYONE???

Nope!

BTW: Didn't you learn ANYTHING from your other thread "Need a sript... $398. Serious only." ???

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

It doesn't tell me how to win. I put my system in the script. I tell the script what to do.

I can do it without the script. It's just tiring to play manually. I.T. is there to make our lives easier.

• Developers

It doesn't tell me how to win. I put my system in the script. I tell the script what to do.

I can do it without the script. It's just tiring to play manually. I.T. is there to make our lives easier.

Could you stop this spam begging exercise...

Don't mind much when a topic is posted asking for something, but posting multiple topics AND sending EMails to people is a bit much ....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

If its too tiring for you to click a few buttons and press a few keys, you have some other issues you have to deal with. Ever heard of ADD?

IT is not here to make your life easier. We are not your lapdog that does your bidding. We are here to administer and manage computer systems among other things. If you dont like the way we do things, do it yourself ie. Learn AutoIt and code the script on your own. It isnt difficult if you make an effort.

Correction...this topic should be moved to "I'm too lazy to learn to script a eazy thing, so I annoy everyone else with empty promises of money"

You could spend several hours learning how to do this, and have it done. Lets see....you spent how many hours now with your hat in your hand, getting dorked slapped and end up looking like this: :)

Stop annoying us and make some effort in doing this. If you seriously try and the code is broke, we'll be glad to help. Otherwise, your just getting on our nerves.

I hate talking like this...but for the love of code... :whistle:

This topic should just be closed. :whistle:

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother