StringRegExp help

I attatched the text file of all the source code... I need a string reg exp pattern that will return the "598,093" and the "1,965,000" in the example.

The problem I am having is that the commas are a problem, and the numbers can range from 0 to anywhere in the billions... With a comma after every three digits. The other problem is that their are other parts in the source code which are exactly the same....

I was thinking a way around this would be to write the source to a file and then use FileReadLine to read the specific line which would make a StringRegExp pattern easier. I would be assuming that the line it is on never changes though.

qwerty.txt

Hi,

without RegExp, just to check whether this is what you want.

#include <file.au3>
Dim $aRecords
If Not _FileReadToArray("numbersTest.txt",$aRecords) Then
   MsgBox(4096,"Error", " Error reading log to Array     error:" & @error)
   Exit
EndIf

For $x = 1 to $aRecords[0]
    If StringInStr($aRecords[$x], 'ZE: 8pt; COLOR: #c1ed14" align=right><B><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Nairagua:</FONT> </B></TD>') <> 0 Then 
        MsgBox(0,"", _StringBetween1($aRecords[$x+1], "size=2>", "</"))
    EndIf
    If StringInStr($aRecords[$x], '<TD vAlign=top width="50%">') <> 0 Then 
        MsgBox(0,"", _StringBetween1($aRecords[$x-1], 'value="', "Nairagua"))
    EndIf
Next

Func _StringBetween1($s_String, $s_Start = 0, $s_End = 0)
    $s_Start = StringInStr($s_String, $s_Start) + StringLen($s_Start)
    Return StringMid($s_String, $s_Start, StringInStr($s_String, $s_End) - $s_Start)
EndFunc   ;==>_StringBetween1

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Yes, that is it.

Although, having them saved to non-array variables would make my script alot easier to manage. I also need it to find the two numbers not from a file, but from a string stored in a variable.

Basically, I will store the source code into $source and need it to find it from there.

Yes, that is it.

Although, having them saved to non-array variables would make my script alot easier to manage. I also need it to find the two numbers not from a file, but from a string stored in a variable.

Basically, I will store the source code into $source and need it to find it from there.

Hi,

so does the script do what you need?

Save them into non-array vars? <-- You mean the file? You can StringSplit your $source and then just use the code above.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times