End program

have this code and want it to kill the smenu.exe but it is staying open after it runs.

Run("C:\smenu.exe", "", @SW_HIDE)
ProcessClose("C:\smenu.exe")
ProcessClose("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe")
Exit

I can't get the cmd.exe to close or the smenu.exe .

I open my Process to look and they are both running and if I have done it a few times they are all there .

Edited by bobheart

No won't kill them . well it kills the cmd.exe But I can't kill that smenu.exe . it has that damn nag screen that it wants you to click anykey to close it . how could i just do a keypress then that would close it .

No won't kill them . well it kills the cmd.exe But I can't kill that smenu.exe . it has that damn nag screen that it wants you to click anykey to close it . how could i just do a keypress then that would close it .

Is that still the shareware program you're messing with?

What does it do?

Rick

Only $2.00 with Resale Rights How to Block Better for Martial Artists and NonMartial Artistshttp://kirkhamsebooks.com/MartialArts/Bloc...tterEbook_m.htm

It will take a bat file and make an exe out of it .

There is a free one that does the samething but it runs on command to use it and I can't seem to get it to work .

I did find some cool programs that work good

http://www.bartdart.com/

I like the kill proc

KillProc will terminate a process given a window name. It is useful for scripting when you will not know the name of the process, or you only want to terminate a process if a certain window title appears. Terminating a process will close all windows associated with the process.

I made a butch file with it and run it afater the other one rus and it kills it just fine ..