Resizing photo program

This is a program that will resize photos that you have in a folder. I think it's pretty much done except I have two question.

First, is there a way you can change the view of a folder to "Details" without having to maximize the window and do mouseclicks? (You have to have the view at "Details" or "List" for it to work right)

Second, for those of you looked at this program, is there anyway you could run hidden? I haven't used hide very much and I don't know if it would work.

Let me know what you think, and thanks to all those who helped me.

Resize.au3

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

This is a program that will resize photos that you have in a folder. I think it's pretty much done except I have two question.

First, is there a way you can change the view of a folder to "Details" without having to maximize the window and do mouseclicks? (You have to have the view at "Details" or "List" for it to work right)

Second, for those of you looked at this program, is there anyway you could run hidden? I haven't used hide very much and I don't know if it would work.

Let me know what you think, and thanks to all those who helped me.

Hey mate,

Glad to see you got it working.

For clicking the details button i've always had to use keyboard shortcuts on the window in question to get it to display that way.

Send("#e") ;Opens My Computer
WinExists("My Computer")
Sleep(1000)
WinActivate("My Computer")
Send("!v") ;Selects the View Options
Sleep(500)
Send("d") ;Selects the details view

Just quickly what program is your script trying to open?? On mine it's the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (my default association for Pic's) and what it seems to do is just cycle through the pics for a couple of sec's then exits, doesn't seem to resize anything when i run it.

Cheers,

Hey mate,

Glad to see you got it working.

For clicking the details button i've always had to use keyboard shortcuts on the window in question to get it to display that way.

Send("#e") ;Opens My Computer
WinExists("My Computer")
Sleep(1000)
WinActivate("My Computer")
Send("!v") ;Selects the View Options
Sleep(500)
Send("d") ;Selects the details view

Just quickly what program is your script trying to open?? On mine it's the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (my default association for Pic's) and what it seems to do is just cycle through the pics for a couple of sec's then exits, doesn't seem to resize anything when i run it.

Cheers,

Sorry about that. I forgot to say you have to change you files to open with paint. I'm not sure if you could change that also. Incidently, is there a way you can send the Rightclick keyboard key, I've been looking for that but haven't had any luck. If I knew I could add in something to change it to paint and then back when it's done resizing.

Thanks for that help about view, it barely takes anytime to change which is good... (FYI I changed the view part on the program that's attached)

Piano_Man

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]