WinSetState = visible, enabled, and untouchable

If $msg = $Button_Apply AND $refreshstate = 1 Then                                                  ;
        $state = WinGetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0], "")                             ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Checkbox_Enabled) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                       ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_ENABLE)                        ;
            msgbox(0,"test","true")                                                                     ;
        Else                                                                                            ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_DISABLE)                       ;
        Endif                                                                                           ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Checkbox_Visible) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                       ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_SHOW)                          ;
        Else                                                                                            ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_HIDE)                          ;
        Endif                                                                                           ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Checkbox_OnTop) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                         ;
            WinSetOnTop($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",1)                                 ;
            WinSetOnTop($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",0)                                 ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Slider_Trans) < 255 Then                                                    ;
            WinSetTrans($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",GUICtrlRead($Slider_Trans))        ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Radio_Max) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                              ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)                      ;
            If GUICtrlGetState($Radio_Min) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                          ;
                WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_MINIMIZE)                  ;
            Else                                                                                        ;
                WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_RESTORE)                   ;
            Endif                                                                                       ;
    Endif

I got to work on my program and got the array thing figured out, for some reason GUICtrlCReateListView seems to add each letter in the "Area1|Area2" to its GUICtrlRead() data, which is why i used $List_Window-31.

Now I can post the entire code, but this DOES effect the window, it applies transparencies right but seems to bug it up a bit. The window flashes and the button on ur start bar moves, then it like it freezes altogether and u cant highlight buttons or move it or anything

I think i might have changed the windows attributes in a bad way, any suggestions to fix this? Its supposed to apply any settings to the selected window

o and the comment things ((if)) i have to upload the script will be the area i need help with

and the variables:

$windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0] = 2d array created with Winlist() function

$Checkbox_OnTop = a checkbox (same for all $Checkbox_xxx)

$Radio_Max = a radio button (same for all $Radio_xxx)

$Slider_Trans = a slider bar with limit set to 255

they are easy to understand see? :whistle:

Edited by Rad

If $msg = $Button_Apply AND $refreshstate = 1 Then                                              ;
        $state = WinGetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0], "")                         ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Checkbox_Enabled) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                   ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_ENABLE)                    ;
            msgbox(0,"test","true")                                                                 ;
        Else                                                                                        ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_DISABLE)                   ;
        Endif                                                                                       ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Checkbox_Visible) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                   ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_SHOW)                      ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_HIDE)                      ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Checkbox_OnTop) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                     ;
            WinSetOnTop($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",1)                             ;
            WinSetOnTop($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",0)                             ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Slider_Trans) < 255 Then                                                ;
            WinSetTrans($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",GUICtrlRead($Slider_Trans))    ;
        If GUICtrlGetState($Radio_Max) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                          ;
            WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)                  ;
            If GUICtrlGetState($Radio_Min) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                                      ;
                WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_MINIMIZE)              ;
            Else                                                                                    ;
                WinSetState($windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0],"",@SW_RESTORE)               ;
            Endif                                                                                   ;
    Endif

I got to work on my program and got the array thing figured out, for some reason GUICtrlCReateListView seems to add each letter in the "Area1|Area2" to its GUICtrlRead() data, which is why i used $List_Window-31.

Now I can post the entire code, but this DOES effect the window, it applies transparencies right but seems to bug it up a bit. The window flashes and the button on ur start bar moves, then it like it freezes altogether and u cant highlight buttons or move it or anything

I think i might have changed the windows attributes in a bad way, any suggestions to fix this? Its supposed to apply any settings to the selected window

o and the comment things ((if)) i have to upload the script will be the area i need help with

and the variables:

$windows[GUICtrlRead($List_Window)-31][0] = 2d array created with Winlist() function

$Checkbox_OnTop = a checkbox (same for all $Checkbox_xxx)

$Radio_Max = a radio button (same for all $Radio_xxx)

$Slider_Trans = a slider bar with limit set to 255

they are easy to understand see? :whistle:

just attach the file. difficult to help you :)

oh and i wouldnt test this on a window id open notepad and test it u might mess up your comp (And i accept no responsibility lol >.>)

and no it is not a virus of any kinda just when u push refresh click the untitled - notepad button and click apply

Edited by Rad

:whistle: thanks for the help

it was pretty simple but I didnt realize it

I changed:
If GUICtrlGetState($Checkbox_Enabled) = $GUI_CHECKED Then

to:
If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_Enabled) = $GUI_CHECKED Then

and it worked fine. And the window freezing up was the disabled attribute... which made perfect sense lol