Autoit with World of Warcraft

Ok I hear that Blizzard can detect if you use Autoit while playing WoW through hashes. Is this true, or is there someway to "hide" Autoit. Because im gonna make a bot that will grind for me while im afk. It will be really easy through pixelsearching. I've made lots of bots for Warcraft III to play games for me.

Thx in advanced.

I have made many Warcraft III hacks :) ie ghoul, hunt, footmen, grunts rushing bots :D

Ok I hear that Blizzard can detect if you use Autoit while playing WoW through hashes. Is this true, or is there someway to "hide" Autoit. Because im gonna make a bot that will grind for me while im afk. It will be really easy through pixelsearching. I've made lots of bots for Warcraft III to play games for me.

Thx in advanced.

They can detect it because they sweep your computer for running processes every 15 or so minutes. They have programs that can hide the processes. ProcessGuard is one.. not sure where to get it.

So as long as you can hide the process or maybe even rename it. They can't detect it right? :whistle:

I have made many Warcraft III hacks :) ie ghoul, hunt, footmen, grunts rushing bots :D

Just rename the process to something random, each time it's loaded and you're fine. I'm not clear on the API hooking part, though. It's foolish to think that they'll ban you for attaching just anything. Your graphics software injects dll's, fraps injects dlls, many things do the same. They can only find known threats and block against them. As long as you load with a random name everytime, you're fine.

Edited by gamepin126

Just rename the process to something random, each time it's loaded and you're fine. I'm not clear on the API hooking part, though. It's foolish to think that they'll ban you for attaching just anything. Your graphics software injects dll's, fraps injects dlls, many things do the same. They can only find known threats and block against them. As long as you load with a random name everytime, you're fine.

I have a fishing tool that I've named to something that sounds like a system utility. I haven't been banned for that and I'll sit there and fish for hours sometimes.

Edit: I believe ProcessGuard is an anti-rootkit/spyware program. I googled it and didn't see anywhere it said it hides a process.

Edited by xwinterx

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe a noob question but how do i rename my process?

• 1 year later...

First, I want to say hello to everyone here at this board, as this is my first post. :)

So as long as you can hide the process or maybe even rename it. They can't detect it right? ;)

Right, but hiding is better than just renaming because (theoretically) they could look for other indicators too (which I believe they actually do).

A good way of hiding the process is by using a rootkit. You can find some of these easily-configurable rootkits by googling or alternatively buy one of these Sony-BMG-CDs with a (free) Rootkit inclusive: http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/34 ;)

Just rename the process to something random, each time it's loaded and you're fine. I'm not clear on the API hooking part, though. It's foolish to think that they'll ban you for attaching just anything.

Afaik, his hack will not inject/hook to the WoW-process, but rather works like his WC3-bot: by reading off the screen and sending keypress-events.

btw (offtopic-question to PeoN): When will you release the rush-bots for the other races or did you already and where can I find them then?

Edited by daun

• 2 weeks later...

First, I want to say hello to everyone here at this board, as this is my first post. :)

Right, but hiding is better than just renaming because (theoretically) they could look for other indicators too (which I believe they actually do).

A good way of hiding the process is by using a rootkit. You can find some of these easily-configurable rootkits by googling or alternatively buy one of these Sony-BMG-CDs with a (free) Rootkit inclusive: http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/34 :)

Afaik, his hack will not inject/hook to the WoW-process, but rather works like his WC3-bot: by reading off the screen and sending keypress-events.

btw (offtopic-question to PeoN): When will you release the rush-bots for the other races or did you already and where can I find them then?

lol... this thread was dead for almost a year how did you even come across it o.O yeah the ghoul bot has been released on autoit fourms and some others. It's not gonna get you 100% win record if that's what your looking for but it's better than nothing. I finished the night elf bot but never released it yet because it's still partially unstable and the other 2 races are only about 50% done I quit working on it because I don't play wc3 much anymore almost all my friends on it have quit to WoW and other games.

Hay Guys, As of the Last lawsuit against Blizzard for Invasion of Privacy, Warden No longer does blanket Sweeps of all running processes. I think Warcry still has some links to this info on thier forums.

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly