Another beep song UPDATED!

Paulie

• Moderators

I think all ya'll are doing this late at night is working of post counts!! :whistle:

9 stars is the max I believe, no glory after that :D ... After 9 stars, the next level should be a button tag like Jon/Mods/and Devs have, made by Jon or the Mods ;) ... ;) Hope I didn't open a can of worms there :P .

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

9 stars is the max I believe, no glory after that ;) ... After 9 stars, the next level should be a button tag like Jon/Mods/and Devs have, made by Jon or the Mods :P ... :whistle: Hope I didn't open a can of worms there ;) .

Yeah, i think it should say

"I posted 10,000 times for this!"

• Moderators

Yeah, i think it should say

"I posted 10,000 times for this!"

A MVP button would be cool ;) ... But if Jon and the Mods make them personal, they could be more fun that way :whistle:.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This is pretty fun to play with, I just fooled around with it for a good 20 minutes. Mind if I suggest something (ignore if you like) finish the mario theme song. I love it, it's so catchy!

GJ

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

@janama

I had the same problem, all you need to do is simply copy the text, paste into Microsoft Word (or a similar program). You will notice it is spaced out, now re-copy it from there and paste into a new script

Awaiting Diablo III..

It doesnt work, Beep() doesnt work at all for me :whistle:

Is it through the motherboard speaker? I think mine is blown out or broken or not even there i dunno...

;) i wanted to listen to this lol

you should make an instrument, maybe a piano... I would BUT I CANT HEAR IT! :P

Or you could always download Firefox wink.gif. It's free and much better than IE (matter of opinion, but I sure think so).

It IS better... The only thing firefox cant do that IE can, is on a few sites they require you to have "internet explorer 6" etc.

But thats only for when your buying things or downloading things securely that use IE... I dont run into them very often

Firefox is safer, I have my antivirus deactivated, all ports forwarded to me from my router, no firewall, and I NEVER have any viruses on either mcafee, AVG, spysweeper, or lavasaft ad-aware :D

Mozilla = ;)

It doesnt work, Beep() doesnt work at all for me :whistle:

Is it through the motherboard speaker? I think mine is blown out or broken or not even there i dunno...

;) i wanted to listen to this lol

you should make an instrument, maybe a piano... I would BUT I CANT HEAR IT! :P

yes it is the internal (motherboard) speaker.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Well, there's something called motherboard buzzer and another thing called pc-speaker.

The buzzers are directly on the motherboard while pc-speakers are connected to the case

with a wire going to the motherboard.

I disconnected the wire to my pc-speaker on my previous setup, but I was surprised when

it suddenly started to come noises from the case after I bought a new motherboard... which

had a buzzer on it... gahr.

Well, there's something called motherboard buzzer and another thing called pc-speaker.

The buzzers are directly on the motherboard while pc-speakers are connected to the case

with a wire going to the motherboard.

I disconnected the wire to my pc-speaker on my previous setup, but I was surprised when

it suddenly started to come noises from the case after I bought a new motherboard... which

had a buzzer on it... gahr.

The beep comes from the internal speaker, or the motherboard speaker. The internal speaker is usually (AFAIK) a little silver circle thing with a wire like 1/4 an inch long connecting it, or it can just plug in directly. It's about 1/2 an inch in diameter.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Okay, my case plugs into the motherboard for the power button, does that mean my motherboard has it's own power button? No, it doesn't. So saying it's a "motherboard speaker" because it plugs into the motherboard is just stupid and shows a high level of ignorance. Unless it's built onto the motherboard, it's not part of the motherboard.

Okay, my case plugs into the motherboard for the power button, does that mean my motherboard has it's own power button? No, it doesn't. So saying it's a "motherboard speaker" because it plugs into the motherboard is just stupid and shows a high level of ignorance. Unless it's built onto the motherboard, it's not part of the motherboard.

Exactly.. just because your hard drive is in your case, does'nt meant it is part of the computer.

i could'nt resist

Edited by CHRIS95219

@janama

I had the same problem, all you need to do is simply copy the text, paste into Microsoft Word (or a similar program). You will notice it is spaced out, now re-copy it from there and paste into a new script

Hi, thanks for the reply but this doesnt work for me, pasting into word looks a little better but still scrambled? Then pasting back into scite or notepad (from word2003) reverts back to very scrambled basically all the script is on 3 lines?

Damn i cant put firefox on this machine, gota hate IE eh

Regards