cant get pixel search to work how i want it to

... i got bored of wow so i decided to "play" another game found conquer online... im trying to make a well a play the whole game for me script i have every thing down health pots arrows killing monsters searching till i find monsters the only thing i cant get is to pick up all items i thought that a simple pixel search to lock onto the text color would work

sleep(3000)
    $coord = PixelSearch(126, 132, 867, 600, 0xFFEF8C, 20)
    If Not @error Then
        Sleep(100)
        MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1])
        Sleep(300)
        MouseClick("left")
        Sleep(1000)
    EndIf

screen shot

Posted Image

but it seems like you cant get the text color with the pixel search... haha altho it does pick up all the goldish items... any ideas?

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

Hi,

so what is your prob? You cannot find the text color?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

)" data-cid="214957" data-date="Jul 31 2006, 01:51 PM">

bump

I really don't understand why people want to cheat in online games.... Where is the fun playing a game if your 10 robots play against the 10 robots of other "players" ??? Well, that sounds like fun for itself, but that's something completely different....

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I just thought you'd like to know - this is illegal and against the Conquer Online terms of service, that you agreed to when you created your account. If they find out, they can take legal action against you. Thought you might be interested, as I don't think cheating is what AutoIt was designed for.

well if they do find me and inforce there policie good for them that means that they really care about the policies they first set. as for the cheating its just a personal achevment and helps me learn the auto it language and make me better at it. i have done other thing than cheating like makeing a simple music playing gui

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
$player = GUICreate("music player", 220, 200, 180, 125, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$player)
$play = GUICtrlCreateButton("Play", 3, 3, 58, 25)
$stop = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop", 63, 3, 52, 25)
$open = GUICtrlCreateButton("Open", 117, 3, 52, 25)
$Volume = GuiCtrlCreateSlider(3, 50, 165, 20)
GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Volume", 3, 35, 40, 20)
$list = GuiCtrlCreateList('', 3, 105, 215, 115)
GUICtrlSetData($Volume, 100)
$updown = GUICtrlCreateUpdown($list)
$VolLevel = 100
GUISetState()
Func _GetExtProperty($sPath, $iProp)
    Local $iExist, $sFile, $sDir, $oShellApp, $oDir, $oFile, $aProperty, $sProperty
    $iExist = FileExists($sPath)
    If $iExist = 0 Then
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Else
        $sFile = StringTrimLeft($sPath, StringInStr($sPath, "\", 0, -1))
        $sDir = StringTrimRight($sPath, (StringLen($sPath) - StringInStr($sPath, "\", 0, -1)))
        $oShellApp = ObjCreate ("shell.application")
        $oDir = $oShellApp.NameSpace ($sDir)
        $oFile = $oDir.Parsename ($sFile)
        If $iProp = -1 Then
            Local $aProperty[35]
            For $i = 0 To 34
                $aProperty[$i] = $oDir.GetDetailsOf ($oFile, $i)
            Next
            Return $aProperty
        Else
            $sProperty = $oDir.GetDetailsOf ($oFile, $iProp)
            If $sProperty = "" Then
                Return 0
            Else
                Return $sProperty
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunc
While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Select
       Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
         GUIDelete()
         Exit
         Case GUICtrlread($Volume) <> $VolLevel
             $VolLevel = GUICtrlRead($Volume)
            SoundSetWaveVolume ($VolLevel)
        Case $msg = $open
                $song = FileOpenDialog("open", @MyDocumentsDir, "MP3's (*.mp3)|WAV's (*.wav)", 2)
    $title = _GetExtProperty($song,10)
    $artist = _GetExtProperty($song,16)
    GUICtrlSetData($list, $artist &" - " & $title &  "                                                      " & $song)
            Case $msg = $play
            $Selection = GuiCtrlRead($list)
            $result = StringInStr($Selection, "C:\")
            $cut = StringTrimLeft($Selection, $result -1)
                $title = _GetExtProperty($cut,10)
                $artist = _GetExtProperty($cut,16)
            GuiCtrlCreateLabel($artist & " - " & $title, 3, 70, 215, 20)
            Soundplay ($cut)

Case   $msg = $stop
            soundplay("")
    EndSelect
WEnd

cheating is just my way to explore auto it and learn its functions... im sure there are other ways to do it but this way intrests me.

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

Yeah - I have no problems. And from what I know of TQ Digital they wouldn't find out, and wouldn't care if they did.

Just thought I'd mention it - good luck.

And are you sure you're checking for the right colour?

Edited by ale_jrb

yes the color is correct ive tryed it on many diff colors it doesnt pick up the text when you pixle search tryed it on diff color text also

the problem is the text is like ... the coursour you cant pixel search it. its floating above what is searched with the pixelsearch ..... dnt know if im explaining right

Edited by (^_^)

)" data-cid="215115" data-date="Jul 31 2006, 12:31 PM">

... the script works perfect on the screen shot but in game... it doesnt pick up the text color with pixel search

Then its gotta be blocked,

If the colors right, and the area is right, then the only problem left has got to be the game :whistle:

well, if your interested ill help u script stuff..

ive kinda given up on Legend Of Ares... theres no way 2 send keystrokes or anythin..

i can even make it type in an account or pass b4 its logging in online..

pm me if u would like help.. or i also got aol im.. sn: zephino

-Golbez

)" data-cid="215050" data-date="Aug 1 2006, 12:43 AM">

cheating is just my way to explore auto it and learn its functions... im sure there are other ways to do it but this way intrests me.

:whistle: Heard it all before....same excuse. Please save us the BS. If you want to learn, then do something positive with it. Ignoring the legal terms is what does AutoIt more harm then good. But ofcourse, suit yourself as others often do :) .

:whistle: Heard it all before....same excuse. Please save us the BS. If you want to learn, then do something positive with it. Ignoring the legal terms is what does AutoIt more harm then good. But ofcourse, suit yourself as others often do :) .

... why are you getting on me for that? theres alot, alot of people on this site who are really good programers and started learning from botting games

check out this link.

grr whats up with bots

Edited by (^_^)