AVI playback

I'm working on a media / photo viewer. Right now it has all the buttons, credits roll by, but I haven't figured out how to fastforward, rewind an AVI movie using the GuictrlcreateAvi() control. I posted this before and didn't get any answers, I hope I'll get some this post. Also, how can I get MPEG and other formats to play with the control??? :whistle:

Here is a screenshot of the player...

:) Sorry for posting this before in the wrong topic...

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

C'mon seriously... :) Does anyone know how to do this? Links, Posts, Links to posts, attatchments, programs ANYTHING!!! :lmao:

:)

:whistle:

Eynstyne

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

OK..Simple answer... Yes or No

Anyone can answer this...And no there is no I'm not sure option!

:whistle::):):lmao:;):mad::lol:

not sure if this would help any but i think that if you put a timer in you might be able to jump to that point in time... havent tryed it but i have this for the timer

$FileName = '"C:\you music filepath"'

mciSendString("Open " & $FileName & " alias MediaFile")

mciSendString("Set MediaFile time format milliseconds")

$answer = mciSendString("Status MediaFile length")

mciSendString("Close MediaFile")

$Mins = int($Answer/60000)

$Seconds = int($Answer/1000)

$Secs = int($Seconds-($Mins*60))

MsgBox(4096,"file length","length in seconds: " &$Mins &":" &$Secs)

Func mciSendString($string)
   Local $ret
   $ret = DllCall("winmm.dll","int","mciSendString","str",$string,"str","","int",65534,"hwnd",0)
   If Not @error Then Return $ret[2]
EndFunc

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

I guess i need to find the length of the movie, and using a guigetcursorinfo() move a slider to that point in time. That's good enough for me. TYVM for the only reply so far and my ramblings (:whistle:)

:)

let me know how it turns out :whistle:

just curious ur player takes snapshots of what ever movie it plays correct? that could be very usefull for making wallpapers of movies :)

Edited by (^_^)

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

)" data-cid="215069" data-date="Jul 31 2006, 07:16 AM">

let me know how it turns out :whistle:

I'll PM you when I get the chance