_Ispressed function

What's malware anyway?

I've heard of it but I don't know what it is.

Never mind, we will tell you. We are using aliases in several forums to detect possible authors of such malware. Our automatic behaviour classification system, called Carnivore 3.0, listed you as a potential malware writer. We'll get in touch with you soon!

Regards

FBI special Agent Riker

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this do?

OMFG can you not read?!

Copy the incredibly long code above ([ codebox] next time please) into SciTE save it in this folder

(Assuming Autoit was Installed to default Directory)

C:\Program Files\Autoit3\Beta\Include

And name it "Misc.au3"

then, at the top of the not working script, do

#include <Misc.au3>

Note- did you toggle beta? You may have installed it, but just might not be using it

Error message:

Line 61 (File "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Misc.au3"):

Local $p=DllStructCreate($struct)

Local $p=^ERROR

Error: Unknown function name.

I replaced both the misc.au3 files with the one I downloaded from here.

@Danny35d sorry I must have missed it.

Edited by randomboy

I got inside my house, leant back on my bed and began to think...where the hell was my roof?!?!24 hours in a day....24 beers in a case....Coincidence??

@Paulie That may not work because for some reason when you intall the new beta Scite look at C:\Program Files\Autoit3\Include instep of C:\Program Files\Autoit3\Beta\Include

This happen to me when I did a clean intall on my desktop computer meaning the I delete my entire hard disk, install windows xp from scratch and then install AutoIt release, scite and then the latest beta. In the other hand my laptop that already had previews version of autoit installed when I install the latest beta work fine.

Edited by Danny35d
AutoIt Scripts:NetPrinter - Network Printer UtilityRobocopyGUI - GUI interface for M$ robocopy command line

Ok...Now I know I've had this problem before. You see, sometimes autoit gets into this state where the program you were last working on sometimes doesn't want to run. I rebooted my machine and it worked. I tried a different piece of code before reboot and it worked. I don't know why it does this but when I check the line number were the error occurred, the line number doesn't correspond to the code I typed. It brings back the old code from the dead...

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

@Paulie That may not work because for some reason when you intall the new beta Scite look at C:\Program Files\Autoit3\Include instep of C:\Program Files\Autoit3\Beta\Include

This happen to me when I did a clean intall on my desktop computer meaning the I delete my entire hard disk, install windows xp from scratch and then install AutoIt release, scite and then the latest beta. In the other hand my laptop that already had previews version of autoit installed when I install the latest beta work fine.

Thats odd, because I have system restored and re-installed autoit like 3 times since i got it, and i've always put include scripts in the beta include folder

actually, i make both of the folders the same just by drag-drop-replace

Edited by Paulie

Thats odd, because I have system restored and re-installed autoit like 3 times since i got it, and i've always put include scripts in the beta include folder

actually, i make both of the folders the same just by drag-drop-replace

I just noticed this start to happen with AutoIt Beta 128 and up, all other previews version work the way they should be C:\Program Files\Autoit3\Beta\Include. Edited by Danny35d
AutoIt Scripts:NetPrinter - Network Printer UtilityRobocopyGUI - GUI interface for M$ robocopy command line

I still haven't solved the problem of this though...

Error message:

Line 7 (File "C:\Documents and Settings\eastword\Desktop\_ISPRE~1.au3"):

If _IsPressed("23", $dll) Then

If ^ERROR

I got inside my house, leant back on my bed and began to think...where the hell was my roof?!?!24 hours in a day....24 beers in a case....Coincidence??

Scite?

I just double click the .au3 file on my desktop.

Edited by randomboy

I still haven't solved the problem of this though...

Error message:

:whistle:

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Ok...Try this

I have autoit3 on a removeable drive so i use this...

#include <E:\Programming\Autoit3 beta\include\misc.au3>

If this above suggestion doesn't work, i'm very convinced that this is whole topic is total BS and you are trying to cover up something...I mean the full path to the include folder should definately work. You are either using a corrupt misc.au3 (you can't cause you downloaded from my link) or you just plain don't know what you are doing

use the full path and see what happens...

SCITE:

If you don't know what scite is, get it! It is a programming tool designed for many coding languages especially autoit. It highlights syntaxes and program commands and is convenient than having to go into notepad and type your code with no error checking. It also autocompletes your commands so you really don't have to go waltzing into the help file every time

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Error message:

Line 61 (File "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Misc.au3"):

Local $p=DllStructCreate($struct)

Local $p=^ERROR

Did you use the FULL FRIGGIN PATH TO THE INCLUDE FOLDER? :whistle:

yes

Last resort... Reinstall autoit..Get beta version...Read Helpfile more...Get Scite...Reboot machine...Run your program

Still problems? Figure it out yourself until you post your FULL CODE, not the helpfile

:whistle:

>.<

try this. Start ->All Programs (Program Files on Win98) ->AutoIt 3 ->beta -> Toggle AU3 Beta.

but only do it once. If it says "Using Release Version" then repeat. If it says "Using beta version", then try your script again.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

repeat what?

:whistle: Repeat the toggle of autoit3 beta. (Switch versions) :)