I'M AWFUL!

A good idea would be to not make idiotic posts like this. By the way, nobody but you knows what the hell you're talking about and I'm making the assumption that you've gotten a warning level because you've done something a moderator did not like. We can't see your warning level, if that is indeed what you are carrying on about.

A good idea would be to not make idiotic posts like this. By the way, nobody but you knows what the hell you're talking about and I'm making the assumption that you've gotten a warning level because you've done something a moderator did not like. We can't see your warning level, if that is indeed what you are carrying on about.

Really?

You can not see my warming level?

It is 0.

Why and can I incerase it?

i542

I can do signature me.

You always get to see your own warning level as a reminder not to be bad.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Act bad and a Moderator will increase it from 0.

Every member has a warning level.

You will not see the other member warning level as it is private. :whistle:

Sorry, I'm be stupid but still really angry on that warn... what it means?

i542

I can do signature me.

i542

I searched some other forums and what I found is that it's actually a spelling error in Invision Power Board v2.1.7 (the software used to create this forum). Instead of warn it should read "warm", meaning it's the temperature of the server running this forum. 0 degrees fahrenheit is quite O.K. So, there is no need to be worried. This board will stay up and running... Hope that helps!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I searched some other forums and what I found is that it's actually a spelling error in Invision Power Board v2.1.7 (the software used to create this forum). Instead of warn it should read "warm", meaning it's the temperature of the server running this forum. 0 degrees fahrenheit is quite O.K. So, there is no need to be worried. This board will stay up and running... Hope that helps!

Cheers

Kurt

:whistle::):)

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

i542

To quote the answer that you were already given by Valik, it means "...you've done something a moderator did not like."

"warm" :-)

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Cheers

Kurt

Wow, finnaly, that was the last of my questions, solved :whistle:
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #