Creating au3 scripts

Alright. I have a bunch of questions, I'm unaware of the rules in this forum, and I have very little knowledge of c++. Although, I do have an AutoYou which replicates anything I type/click. The only downside with this is that it doesn't simulate mouse movements.. only mouse clicks.. which isnt bad i guess because you are only moving the mouse to which you are going to click. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way I could have a script hold down a key and not stop pushing it until released (ex. I hold W - it keeps saying W until i let go) The best example I could have for this (not that im going to be using it in this manner) would be say a game. Like, creating an Au3 that will walk the map and have the ability to click the mouse while doing it. This is one of the beginner topics in AutoIt probably, but I'd like to start somewhere. If anyone could help me make this script or possibly show me some commands that would be great. If you have AIM my s/n is Only The Amazing

-Thanks again

Alright. I have a bunch of questions, I'm unaware of the rules in this forum, and I have very little knowledge of c++. Although, I do have an AutoYou which replicates anything I type/click. The only downside with this is that it doesn't simulate mouse movements.. only mouse clicks.. which isnt bad i guess because you are only moving the mouse to which you are going to click. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way I could have a script hold down a key and not stop pushing it until released (ex. I hold W - it keeps saying W until i let go) The best example I could have for this (not that im going to be using it in this manner) would be say a game. Like, creating an Au3 that will walk the map and have the ability to click the mouse while doing it. This is one of the beginner topics in AutoIt probably, but I'd like to start somewhere. If anyone could help me make this script or possibly show me some commands that would be great. If you have AIM my s/n is Only The Amazing

-Thanks again

Check out Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3 tutorial in my sig...

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law