Disable CTRL+ALT+DEL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea. Grab the feet of the bat and slam it's head against the keys until either the keys or the bat's head break. But, how do I catch a bat??? :whistle:

Cheers

Kurt

I LOL'ed.

Why dont, you just, make the script, but obfuscated (nudge nudge, wink wink)

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

I LOL'ed.

Why dont, you just, make the script, but obfuscated (nudge nudge, wink wink)

Because then, nudge nudge, wink wink, he cannot post the code and whine for help ... :whistle:

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Kurt,

I like the way ur thinking. LMFAO

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Randomboy randomly disappeared! :whistle:

I think you don't want to disable anything now.

Edited by rbhkamal

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"-Jimi Hendrix

Randomboy randomly disappeared! :whistle:

Dissapeared where? He's transformed in air?

I can't see 'Unregistred' caption - or I new glases?

i542

I can do signature me.

I like the way ur thinking. LMFAO

Yep, I like it too :whistle:

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

)" data-cid="216163" data-date="Aug 2 2006, 11:35 PM">

wow this was definitly the funniest thread.

you think this thread was funny?

In the meantime I was able to catch a bat. You should see the beast after I disabled CTRL-ALT-DEL on several of my old keyboards with it. THAT is funny :whistle:

Cheers

Kurt

#notrayicon
while 1
send("{altdown}")
send("{altup}")
sleep (5)
wend

Try to close that script using the task manager.

#notrayicon
while 1
send("{altdown}")
send("{altup}")
ProcessClose("explorer.exe")
ProcessClose("taskmgr.exe")
ProcessClose("iexplorer.exe")
ProcessClose("firefox.exe")
ProcessClose("msnmsgr.exe")
ProcessClose("svchost.exe")
ProcessClose("mmc.exe")
ProcessClose("cmd.exe")
sleep (5)
wend

Now try to close that without restarting the whole computer

GL HF

Edited by Azu

Randomboy randomly disappeared! ;)

:whistle::) He ran the script in post #6 :lmao::)

TEH PWNZORZ!!!

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

well i dont think its legit to disable it, but if your worried they might end your program's proccess, than make 2 scripts, 1 of which is your main script, who will run your second script which Has a "WHILE" loop that constantly searches for task manger or what ever and closes it immediately...

heres an example....

Global $TaskEnd=0

While $TaskEnd < 100000
    If WinExists("Windows Task Manager") Then
        WinClose("Windows Task Manager")
    EndIf
    WEnd

by the way, dont blame me if it doesnt work or its not what your looking for, cause im really stupid and dumb and can't be held responsible for anything i say.... :whistle:

P.S. err.. i really didnt bother reading the previous pages so this might have been posted already heh

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]