Help Please!

I been trying to make a program for starcraft in a game "snipers" it allows you to move you're mouse to a certain unit and enable it to attack witout pressing the attack button heres an example of a source program that

enables this. It is called "Sniper Assist"

http://thesource.staghost.com/progs/src/sn..._assist_src.zip this is the source for the program im trying to make this program with auto it but i need help please help !

End Of Line.

Yes and no. He is wanting to re-create it in AutoIt, and has "tried" but shown no efforts at all.

The double post could be an accident, but if we see too many more doubles or even a triple I dont think he would be sticking around long.

Just show some efforts at actually attempting to do this yourself. There is also a nice VBScript to Autoit converter that should get you started in the right direction of converting VB to AutoIt.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Yes and no. He is wanting to re-create it in AutoIt, and has "tried" but shown no efforts at all.

The double post could be an accident, but if we see too many more doubles or even a triple I dont think he would be sticking around long.

Just show some efforts at actually attempting to do this yourself. There is also a nice VBScript to Autoit converter that should get you started in the right direction of converting VB to AutoIt.

JS

You know where i can get it?

VBScript to AutoIt Converter

I hope the above helps to atleast get you started.

Are you using AutoIt's Beta?

Thanks,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

No Im using Auto IT v 3 Thank you. Ill try my best cuz im new to this ><

You will probably need the Beta version. So go ahead and download it.

I would also recommend downloading SciTE4AutoIt3. It is very helpful for anyone using AutoIt. It starts helping from creation to completion (debugging and so on).

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

Well you need to start by reading the helpfile. It sounds as though you have never scripted or programmed before.

Another really good place to start is a program created by one of our very own users. Welcome to AutoIt 1-2-3

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

Can you not use the file the way it is? If not then there are a few options available to you that I can see.

1. Wait for someone esle to convert it for you (not likely).

2. Learn AutoIt, and convert it yourself.

3. Figure out why you cant run it in its current state.

4. Learn another language to do the task in.

I hope this helps,

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

No i cant use it as it is there is a new-anti hack preventing this hack on starcraft and the only way to do it is on auto it i appreciate it if somone can do the source for me thank you =(

Edited by SnipaZ

No i cant use it as it is there is a new-anti hack preventing this hack on starcraft and the only way to do it is on auto it i appreciate it if somone can do the source =(

Just out of curiosity's sake... how exactly are they preventing it? Do you know?

Another thing. If you have alot of time to spend on Starcraft (which if you are going to play you should have alot of time), then why dont you invest a small amount of time in learning this advanced scripting language and create this for you and all of your friends?

Thanks,

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

Just out of curiosity's sake... how exactly are they preventing it? Do you know?

Another thing. If you have alot of time to spend on Starcraft (which if you are going to play you should have alot of time), then why dont you invest a small amount of time in learning this advanced scripting language and create this for you and all of your friends?

Thanks,

JS

Well the new patch came out for Starcraft Brood War and they added a new anti-hack called Warden which prevents programs that run through starcraft to work but some programs still work but its hard getting through to this new anti-hack. And one of these programs is Sniper Assist and The only way for it to work if it is made through Auto IT and I'm trying to learn but i just dont know how to code auto it and even my friends that make VB programs dont know... And you guys make more difficult programs than this and I thought you guys could make it easy.. But yeah I'll appreciate it if somone can do it.

Edited by SnipaZ

Well the new patch came out for Starcraft Brood War and they added a new anti-hack called Warden which prevents programs that run through starcraft to work but some programs still work but its hard getting through to this new anti-hack. And one of these programs is Sniper Assist and The only way for it to work if it is made through Auto IT and I'm trying to learn but i just dont know how to code auto it and even my friends that make VB programs dont know... And you guys make more difficult programs than this and I thought you guys could make it easy.. But yeah I'll appreciate it if somone can do it.

You might get lucky and the person who made the VB version did a good job on his commenting. And the helpfile is wonderful.

Yeah he did a good job, somone already made it on Auto IT but I think he lost the source

Does he have the .exe?

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links