New function

I was programming a little in pascal (i still suck soo much), and noticed that you can use bitmaps similar to the pixelsearch, only it looks for a whole bitmap not just a certain color. In pascal black is transparent (it doesnt search for black.) I don't know how hard this would be to make, but I would find it VERY useful, and im sure other people would too. I know im forgetting something, but I don't know what :whistle: . Tell me what you think and if this would be possible please!

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

Tell me what you think and if this would be possible please!

I'm not sure what you actually want, but it sound like THIS.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Kurt your link might be what im looking for, not really sure yet gotta give it a few mins to sink in :whistle:. but im talking about making a pixelsearch function... but it searches for more than one color pixel, using a bitmap to find out what to search for.. i will put an example of what it would look like...

Bitpixelsearch($left, $top, $right, $bottom, $BitmapNamehere)

and then it would look for all the colors that were in the bitmap, in the right places. Tell me if that isnt clear enough please, but dont just say thats not clear enough, tell me what to explain more please! Thank You!

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.